Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Seller Protection Policy on False Claim Return

Hello! I need some opinions. I had a buyer request a return due to their item missing pieces, even though my listing explicitly stated which pieces were missing. Bear with me, as this was my first time attempting to "deny" a return request. I quickly...

Sales

I've have been selling and have a store on eBay for the past 15 years. This week we had 4 days with no sales. This has never happened before. I just wondered if others experienced the similar?

Buyer manipulated return shipping label to reroute back to them, still charged for return label...

Recently a "buyer", more so scammer, decided to manipulate a return shipping label to route back to them. When I appealed the case Ebay did fully refund me for the item, but still charged me for the return shipping label...for an item that was never ...

What is eBay's "sweet price" price?

What do you attribute not selling an item to when others items have sold for more and you think you've accounted for the basics (IE: returns/feedback/shipping)? I can't seem to hone in on a sweet spot pricing strategy but eBay says they have one. Is ...

Tax questions for sellers with 50k or more in annual sales

Hello all! Happy New Year! I’m just wondering if anybody cares to share or offer any tips and or suggestions as far as 1099K forms go for sellers above the threshold. I feel like all the tax advice is for the small time sellers (for hobby) not income...

Resolved! Buy it now, automatic relist after 30 days

I would like to be able to choose which buy it now listing I want to have automatically relist after the 30 days. I don't see that option for buy it now listings ?? Is there a way to do this without having to cancel each unwanted relistings separatel...

Local Pickup

Not really a fan of local pickup but had 2 customers last year ask me if they could pick up the item, I added local pickup to listings and they bought., so I thought I should offer this as an additional service to all heavy items.I think that was a b...

Resolved! contacting the buyer

I have always contacted the buyer as soon as they have purchased something from me to thank them, let them know when it will be shipped and leave them the tracking number. Now for the 3rd time, it's not working. Can't leave them my message. Is this n...

How do I talk to a live person at EBAY?????

Can't find anywhere how to call a live Ebay rep. to help with an unpaid item I sold. Buyer has ZERO feedback. Don't understand why I can't block buyers with less then 5 feedback. Susan

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! When the buyer doesnt read the description

Edit -- "Solved" I sold a camera recently and in the description I mentioned it does not focus and may have something wrong with it. The buyer contacted me saying the camera was broken on arrival with the exact problem I stated in the description and...

eBay denied claim

I had a buyer purchase something during the snow storms. I had asked her to wait awhile given she was in Guam. She opened a claim and eBay automatically refunded her within three days of the claim. Well a week later she got the package. I started a c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors