Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling Limits....

Err so I've been dusting out some of my old games to sell thinking just trying to get a few bucks back. To my surprise they are going for much higher than I expected. I have a 150 items limit which I should be okay. That's not the issue. $9,500.00 is...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer issues

Has anyone thought on bringing a class action suite on ebay. I have had issues as well as others about buyers and ebay siding with them no matter whay seller says or does. Happy to put $ toward a more fair ebay?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Packages lost in mail.

I've had 2 sports card deliveries disappear in the last 30 days. They have a trackable shipping label attached. The envelopes are dropped off at the post office and then disappear. They never get scanned for tracking. I can't find anywhere on the Eba...

delayed messages ?

I have been getting lost messages sent to me as well as answers and I know I sent them out ,but the one that are from buyers wanting to buy a case never get my item number that was sent. lose of a sale

Negative feedback and new ebayers

I think buyers, especially new ebayers should not be allowed to leave negative feedback if they have made no effort to contact the seller. I value my feedback score. One lady left me negative feedback because she received a dvd instead of the figurin...

Resolved! Long Term Members (buyers) Ignor ebay Policies

Hi everyone. Think I get more Established eBay members jumping the INR button as they neglect to communicate with sellers. Even ignor sellers. Anyway.I understand the newbies jumping the INR button. But guys with 1700☆ ? Guys with 10-20 years buying ...

Payment

I have had more than one person buy my art but never paid. Also my card keeps getting declined with PayPal when I know I have enough money in my account.

I just want to say "Ebay, your customer service sucks!!!!!"

I mean every word, from the no English speaking, no help useless phone jockey's, to your seller policies. I'm trying to talk to someone with a brain who can answer a question with more substance than......how do I sell something.....I've been selling...

Now Managed Payments Is The Victim of Screen Changes

Now they're messing with the Managed Payment pages. It's a bit better than before, but no cigar, by far. Now....If they opened up two more columns, they could also show taxes and shipping costs for each item, for a more complete picture of the transa...

Capture.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors