Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ebay customer services supply false information

I solda pair of shoes on ebay as no return. Buyer requested to return as her feet were too big. I declined the return and the buyer sends them back anyway. I could not refund via ebay anymore, so contact cutomer services for advice. Was told to refun...

Resolved! Seller

Please tell me how to sell degital item on ebay, ex; e books ,pdf file .and how to add tracking numbers

New All Selling page forcing me to keep my own accounting ...

The monthly totals eBay is supplying does NOT meet my needs but the Classic pages did, they gave Sellers the total of their item sales ... JUST what items sold for. The new totals have nothing to do with JUST what your items sold for so i will have t...

Screenshot (2588).png

Confusion turns into frustration

So I received this message from Ebay: Hello yojimbo466,Your listing didn't follow our Restricted adult items policy. Adult and sexual wellness items must be listed in the correct category and must follow our guidelines.What activity didn't follow the...

Please bring back the good old eBay!

Whoever decided to get rid of the classic eBay look and create the new absurd look should be committed to an asylum. Do we need all the junk that is shown on every page? Some of the options are repeated and others mean nothing to me. Even if you are ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 26 helpful

catagery change

hello to allreacently i am listed bussinuss & indreslial catagery buy still not sale, i am plan to list differant items,can help me ?

Ebay Remove Automatic Relisting Without Saying Anything

I message Ebay support they they confirmed that auto relisting has been removed entirely. If your item doesn't sell you will have to manually relist the item and that will eat away at your free insert total. In the past it would automatically relist ...

seller hub

Absolutely HATE this new selling format. Used to be able to see what I was selling, howmany bids placed on it and running total of my sales. Now I have to click 6 different places,and still can't see what I need.Please go back to the old way. This fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 7 helpful

Getting feed up with changes on sellers

I’ve been selling on eBay for about two years. In the last 6 months or so eBay continues to make small changes that have big negative impacts on sellers. I started selling for fun but all the nickel and diming of sellers and removing of features is m...

Refund on return label and frozen funds

I had a buyer open a refund and then close it, deciding to keep the item. In the mean time I had created a return label, how do I get the funds released and how do I get a refund on the return label? thanks, mark

Gratitude for ebay

I am so grateful for the opportunity to sell through my ebay store. If it had not been for my ebay income over the last several years, our family would have probably lost our home. Thank you, thank you for the support of the ebay staff and the ebay o...

AirFit & AirTouch F20 Elbows now Restricted for sale?

Anybody know why ebay just restricted the sale of the F20 elbows? I received a message on March 26th as I attempted to increase the quantity in my listing when a red flag appeared indicating this is now a restricted item. I will be permitted to sell ...

Loss of Classic View

Customer Service suggested I post my thoughts here regarding eBay's recent change of format, specifically, the Active Listings page. The new format takes much too long to view all listings.Questions from buyers are not displayed on a listing - ridicu...

• 9 replies
  • 10 helpful

the duplicity of the ebay interface

I am really fed-up with the "new" (by now, not so) ebay interface that they continue to pitch in. It is far comapct and make me repeat every step to times to come-back to the same screen. It is ridiculous. Why ebay doesn't allow the user to just pick...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Blocked Buyers and Items on Sale

If I have a sale and lower prices on select listings will watchers that I have blocked get an email telling them the price has been lowered? If they were blocked it was for a reason and I don't want to tease them...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors