Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! No longer use "available funds" toward a purchase?

I'm a seller and buyer but thought this was best here. I made a purchase yesterday and my credit card was automatically charged rather than allowing me to use available funds for the purchase. Apparently if a seller has the bottom two boxes checked i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Taking From Sellers Ebay Knew All Along

Recently ebay have been getting complaints from seller concerning their "ACTIVE LISTINGS NUMBER, and their STORE LISTINGS NUMBER DON'T MATCH". I first both this to ebay attention back in May 2023. Ebay never fix the issues, and you "WONDER WHY"? As I...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 3 helpful

Auction ended - buyer has not paid - 4 days to pay?

An auction I ran ended 3 days ago. Still no payment. I even sent them an email on 1.16 letting them know that I could get the item dropped off for shipping that day if he paid by the end of the afternoon. I read something about how the buyer has 4 da...

Fitbit Versa 2 watch

I'm just curious, can anyone tell me why this Fitbit Watch went from $79.00 highest offer to over $1,075 at the end of the auction? Am I missing something? https://www.ebay.com/itm/315092687566?mkevt=1&plmtId=1110100101&mesgId=4001&mkpid=0&emsid=enul...

Your listing was removed: Offensive material policy

I was more than a little surprised to have a listing of a vintage rag doll abruptly taken down. I called in and was informed that it violated the new "offensive material policy" and exhibited "negativity" and "discrimination." It was a circa 1930 rag...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Beware of buyer fraud!

You need to beware that there are fraudulent buyers out there which are trying to scam iPhone sellers. Below are the details of how they are scamming people and eBay is not helpful to sellers. The fraudster opened their eBay account on December 26, 2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Warning on the Invoice flow

Saw this new red banner warning for the very first time this evening after an auction ended with a bid. In my case I adjusted the shipping cost and the error banner disappeared before I sent the invoice ... not sure if it would remain if I just sent ...

Screenshot (302).png

Ebay showing larger "sold" amounts than actual.

IE: Item sells for 20$ shipping is 22.50$ Ebay shows me that I have total sold of 43.70$. Upon contacting them I was told that this is incorrect and it was a "technical issue". Yet as I continue to sell this "technical issue" has not been resolved. N...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

24 Delayed Listing is a bunch of

People search new listings. Everyone else is posted when listed. Now my 24 delay means when it is finally listed it will be 15 pages back from those who search new listings. Ebay - why does someone who has sold over 1,000 high dollar high income item...

Resolved! Cubic shipping finally coming to eBay??

I noticed today my option for regional rate shipping is gone. Turns out the USPS is discontinuing that service on 1/22/23. As a workaround I have been using stamps.com as they still give the option, but sometimes the cubic rate is actually a little c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors