Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

shoes sizes missing

all shoes sizes missing on all listings in item specifics will this be corrected

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item Specifics

Some of the item specifics that we are supposed to be adding are hard to know. For instance I sell handbags. One requirement asks what year the bag was manufactured. How do we locate that information?

Shoes failed authentication but were from a name brand store?

Hey.. so I bought these shoes second hand from someone I know (They are a pair of Jordans) and he got them from a local footlocker. I sold them and I got a message today saying "The item could not be authenticated" and furthermore says I can't relist...

False sells

Is there anything that can be done to help prevent false sales? I've had two people claim to want to buy an item only to have them fail to pay. This ties up my time and my product.

payment

Received email from eBay stating buyer paid but when I try to print label I am advised that payment has not been received.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY SHIPPING UPDATES not always updating

If you use USPS and check your shipments like I do, if in doubt of the status, go direct to USPS. eBay's link and info has gone nuts. It was reliable until I started using the new seller hub and now I find many of my items show something completely d...

How do you delete listings eligible to send offers?

Hi, I've been using "listings eligible to send offers" for a while, and getting about 20% sold by doing that several times per day, lowering the price 5-10%.But there are some items that I can't lower the price any more on. I would like to delete tho...

PayPal gone!

So now they want to do away with PayPal ,so how about people that don’t have bank account rely on PayPal,so now what ?any other options

Managed Payments and Disputes

Sorry if this has been answered before (if so I couldn't find it). With managed payments in regards to Items Not As Described or Not Received Cases, how does ebay put the money for the transaction on hold? Do they just give you a negative account bal...

Help Us

I have sold on ebay since the beginning. ebay has made changes over the years and some i personally did not like but i adapted. this new change far outpaces all stupidity put on this planet. i sell mainly in holiday/seasonal. previous to this change ...

Adult magazines

Just got a notice from eBay in my eBay mailbox that of June 15th the everything else, adult only category is going away. Any ideas where we should go to sell this type of material?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Requiring Signature Confirmation to the UK??

Buyer buys a rare, nearly replaceable item from me, and it is mailed to the UK. Package tracking shows the complete deliver circuit including confirmed delivery to the buyer. Buyer says 'nope, didn't get it' files a case and eBay immediately refunds ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can only imagine how many ebay sellers are like this guy?

The owner of a Leominster video shop is facing a raft of criminal charges after police say he hired dozens of known drug addicts and “prolific shoplifters” to steal items from area businesses so that he could sell them on his private amazon and Ebay ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 4 helpful

Authenticity Guaranteed Not showing up

Can anyone let me know why Authenticity Guaranteed is not showing up for this listing? I have the same exact listing format up and its showing up https://www.ebay.com/itm/274795941619

Most Marked as Helpful Authors