Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Empty Box Comes Back From Russia

Got an INR case from Russian Federation a couple months ago. Somehow I won the case, luckily, because I just got the box rejected as unclaimed, and it was empty. Russian customs stole $300 worth of vacuum tubes. I had shipped to Russia for years with...

Resolved! Scheduled Listing Fees 0,13USD

Hi!Am I doing something wrong or has something changed? The scheduled time listing has been free for me so far, now $ 0.13 per listing. Sure, it’s not much, but for 200 lists, for example, it’s pretty much already. However, I can’t find anything abou...

Suppliers that take excessively long to ship...

So I ordered some clearance coins from a couple of mints this month... the first was two weeks ago in Australia. My order has been showing as processing since then, so on Sunday night (Monday in Australia) I called to find out what's going on with my...

another coupon question

I can't find my original thread and I'm unclear about something. I currently have the coupons set up for one per customer. But if I want people to be able to use a coupon for each order in a combined order, do I need to remove the "only one" setting?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange Error Assistance?

Hi, I've used File Exchange to create quite a few ball card listings with variations for multiple singles within a listing; however, tonight was the first I've tried to make one since the new trading card categories were thrown at us. I downloaded a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

NaN%

I just had a long 'chat' with ebay about the NaN% situation when attempting to upload pictures. It was elevated two or three levels and still NOBODY was aware of this problem. Unbelievably, they said I was the only one to report it. Everybody who''s ...

A buyer wants to by two bid auctions and one Buy It Now auction. How to send him an invoice for all

I had a buyer who won two bid auctions. He also wanted to buy a Buy It Now auction. He requested an invoice for all three auctions.How do I generate an invoice that shows all three items?Since you have to "Buy It Now" and pay, how it this done ??He w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer angry because after he bought 1 item from me, he bought another in better quality for cheaper.

Hello everyone. So a buyer purchased a trading card from me a week or so ago knowing full well what condition it was in. I ALWAYS show a full 12 pictures that point out any flaws in high quality. I also go above and beyond in my listings to point out...

new selling report

I will keep reading about the new report, but perhaps someone has a quick answer. I would like to break out the shipping cost apart from Ebay commissions. Any way to do so? From what I can tell, the shipping cost and the Ebay fee are combined. I need...

Buyer tried to contact me 14 times....

In reference to Ebay order number (redacted) and your item number (redacted). I have tried 14 times to answer your 5/22 question and Ebay has blocked it each time saying the question by you is unacceptable. Well your question is totally valid. My bas...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

2 sales to same customer 2 problems

Hello everybody! So here is what I have going on. We sell used auto parts, and do fairly well at it. Just recently I sold a car radio to a customer, who based on the ebay username, I'm guessing purchases used radios, refurbishes them, and sells them ...

Resolved! Having trouble with international address (won't fit)

Hello! This is what I see when I click "print shipping label"'I have added # symbols to hide actual address for privacy. First Name, Last NameCarr. ### km. #.# Bo.Montoso Sector Los CuadrosHC-## Box-####MaricaoPuerto Rico00606 First issue: address do...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors