Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Newer seller here with a basic question..

I mainly sell Pokémon cards, and I always select Canada Post LetterMail as the shipping service, with a $1.00 flat shipping fee for the buyer. On my most recent sale, my account says the buyer selected CanadaPost LetterMail but the label I had to pri...

Request: Support Bitcoin Lightning for Payouts For Safety

We can't deposit into cash app, we can't deposit directly into savings. Maybe I'm being too paranoid, but as a bitcoiner, I simply don't feel safe giving out my checking account to ebay. Can I use Transerwise, revolut or uphold to receive payouts?

unable to sell an item

says limits are 0 and i am unable to sell an item. can you please tell me how to resolve this?thanks

Who would we hire?

Tell us why we should hire you as the CEO of eBay?What do you change? Right off the bat, I'm going to call a meeting and see if I can get the following done.1) Make the basic search function pull results from Item Title words ONLY.2) Initial results ...

epson ff-680w scanner

Hello, I recently purchased an Epson FF-680W FastFoto Scanner for selling postcards on eBay. I was under the impression that the scanner had a function to create a border around the image yet have been having trouble creating this with the software p...

EBAY EXPRESSIONS PROGRAM , HACKING SCAM ?

WE HAVE BEEN GETTING EMAILS FOR EBAY'S EXPRESSIONS PROGRAM , WE HAVEN'T HAD ANY LUCK EVEN GETTING ANY HELP IN ANY WAY FROM THEM , JUST AS THE CONCIERGE PROGRAM THAT NEVER HAPPENED DID , WE HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR 24 YEARS WITH 2 ACCOUNTS AND NEVER EVER...

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should I cancel a paid order I didn’t ship in time?

Buyer paid, I was supposed to ship yesterday but due to unforeseen circumstances I didn’t ship in time & haven’t printed label yet. Should I go ahead and ship even tho it’s a day late? Can the seller still leave a negative remark if I cancel the orde...

how do i change my old address ?

i sold something and ebay still uses my old address. my account has the new addesss but the sales partnof ebay will only give me a lable from my address two years ago not the one that i have changed on their site two years ago

Automatic Offers Sent??

Last night I noticed that I had several items eligible to send offers to interested buyers. I did nothing, but when I checked my seller’s hub today it showed that 15% off offers had been sent out on most of those items. Is this something I inadverten...

2023 1099K form

I sold well below the $20,000 threshold in year 2023 and my state threshold is $100,000 Why did I receive a 1099K from Ebay?

Seller account at DE And Co.UK

Hello dear eBay authorities and esteemed user friends. I have a question that I'm curious about. Currently, my seller account is active on ebay.com globally. However, when I visit ebay.de or ebay.co.uk, it appears as 'Predicted seller level unavailab...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors