Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Nonpayment case

Can't seem to find the link anymore to open a nonpayment case..... Where is it hidden or was it taken away?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold item fir cash-how do I complete the transaction?

Hi,ive sold an item for cash and updated that buyer has paid. Buyer has also collected in person. For collection I'm required to scan a barcode I don't have or enter six digit code from buyer which he doesn't have. Don't know what to do now. Any advi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Send Offer To Buyers Not Working (Sports Cards)

Having an issue with a sports card listing that started a few days back, and this is an issue I have never seen before. Been selling cards actively for the past 2 years and have always had the same process & results. Please let me know if you also ar...

Can't not sign up for eBay managed payments

Been trying to sign up for eBay managed payments for weeks now. I keep getting the error, "Something isn't right. Please double-check the info on this page." I have tried hundreds of times and called eBay multiple times. They say other people are hav...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 50 replies
  • 8 helpful

My first listing doesn't get... listed! Please help!

Hello! I've tried to create my first listing ever - to sell a magazine - and yet the magazine doesn't seem to get listed. Could it be that the shipping details are not right?As Payment option I chose PayPal and I also ticked "Require immediate paymen...

Manage Active Listings does not show my active listings

I access Manage Active Listings by selecting Active Listings in my Overview page. I have followed this process since inception. For some reason, none of my Active Listings are appearing on the Manage Active Listings. Can someone please shed light why...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed payments ?? #2

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here?? I've sold approximately $225 or so dollars worth of merchandise in the last week, each to different buyers-one of whom is in Australia-not sure if that is part of the problem or not. Ebay send me a notice e...

Resolved! Why prompted for character w/clothes and shoes

Hi. I've been listing shoes and clothes, and I keep seeing a message to add specifics. The only category left is Character and Character Family. I'm not understanding what they want. It's a womens Black dress; there's no character associated with it....

ebay listing problem and ım sick of this

hello everyone ı am a new ebay user from turkey and ı wanted to sell my book so ı filled all form... when ı press "Listed with displayed fees" its send me out to home page from ebay U.K without a spesific error just show this every time: www.ebay.com...

Issues listing my first item

I'm trying for a while now to post my first item, but it gives me two errors. Error number 1 is the Paypal, that althrough the account exist, it says that there is no Paypal linked to that mail - The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors