Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What's considered as advice?

I have a buyer who asked me what size on my size chart would fit him, saying he has a 48 chest size and "closer to snug fit but not too much and not too loose." The size chart shows measurements for chest and shoulder width, as well as length of shir...

how can I create an ebay custom bundle listing?

I'm fairly new to eBay. I sell handheld systems (like Nindendo Game Boy Advance for example), and I also sell Game Boy Advance games. I would like to be able to create a single eBay listing to sell 1 system and 1 game as a bundle, by providing my buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller broke item before shipping

Hi,I sold an item and buyer has paid under "buy it now." Unfortunately I damaged the item while preparing to ship it. I fixed it and took pictures showing the repaired item. I sent a message in eBay to the buyer explaining what happened and included ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammers

I've sold 5 items this past week and 4 of them were scammers wanting me to send them a text message....it is very frustrating! Anyone else experiencing the same thing??

Source of Payment for ebay UPS shipping labels

Simple (maybe not!) question... I'm an infrequent seller these days and for the first time in years I used the ebay shipping calculate and create a UPS label. Prior to that I just bring the occasional sale item to USPS. So I dropped of the package to...

how to dispute decision to refund buyer

I sold a used wheel and clearly stated no refunds in April 2021 and the end of June the guy who bought says the wheel is bent and wants a refund. I had proof that the wheel had been restored and checked for leaks and sent it to ebay and the guy filed...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Not a registered ebay user

I recently accepted an offer for an item I had for sale. After waiting 4 days for payment I have decided to cancel the order. When I tried to submit feedback on the buyer I got a msg stating that the user is not a registered ebay user. **bleep**?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fraud

I am a new seller. I have been getting a lot of offers but they are fraudulent offers. I never received the payment or they email me asking to text message them to answer questions about the product. Of course I do not text them. How do you handle th...

Resolved! Another seller using my photos

I just stumbled across another seller’s ad for a Corning Simply Lite 2.5 qt casserole, and I did a double take because the photos in her ad show MY ITEM that I photographed in my studio and sold about a month ago. Is that okay? Has anybody had that h...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Beware, your account can be targeted by competitors

I have been getting alleged counterfeit item removed and your account restricted x days email. Nothing is fake and they have QR codes and authenticity codes shown in photos in the listings. eBay can easily visit the brand's website and authenticate t...

How do I deduct partial refund? Seems to be no option after a return?

Negotiated with buyer because of issues they'll pay return shipping. However on my end in return case after "accept return" there seems to be no longer ANY option to deduct an amount for shipping or to change the amount of the refund? I pretended to ...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer wants to repay a refunded item

Any help appreciated.A buyer in Spain reported the non-arrival of a £50 item. After five weeks he asked for a refund which was fair enough and I gave him it.Yesterday the item arrived (seven weeks late) and the honest buyer has informed me and said h...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors