Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

SALE HAS BEEN VERY LOW FOR ME THIS YEAR

Is everyone having low sales and I have high selling cost which is 36% of my sales is there any way to overcome this issue or by adapting any method which will be useful for my eBay store for make sale at low selling cost

Account is prohibited to sell "Clothing, Shoes, & Accessories category"

Hey Ebay Community, Recently, my account is audited by Ebay although there is no recent transaction at all. I am selling my brand new clothes and accessories. After I provided all the purchase receipts and credit card transaction records to prove the...

Question about buyer returning an item as not described

Hi, I had a buyer telling me he was going to return an item to me based on item not as described. I don't agree with this but I don't argue with buyers. I told him I will issue him a return label for shipping and refund once item is in my possession....

Feedback

Doesn't the seller get to leave feedback anymore? I don't see where to do so? Haven't used eBay in long while not a full time seller. Just wanted to leave "positive" feedback to the buyer. Thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Non paying bidder left negative feedback

I’ve been an ebayer for 20 years. Don’t buy and sell a ton (400-something feedback) but never had a negative until recently. Had a buyer who refused to pay. My only option to relist the item was to cancel the transaction, which I did. Now that buyer ...

Resolved! Handling Negative Feedback

Hello, Wonderful People of eBay, I hope you’re all off to a splendid start this new year. I’ve recently begun a new journey as an eBay seller. It was smooth sailing until the holiday season in December. Unbeknownst to me, USPS was grappling with sign...

Selling car, audio, video magazines internationally? Thoughts?

Any thoughts on international interest of the following?American car related would have interest? I have subscriptions and news-stand issues all the way back to 1970.Audio Stereo ReviewDodge Viper QuarterlyStudebaker Driver's Club NewsletterAvanti Ow...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling liquor on eBay

I have Beam's Fire themed decanters I wanted to sell on eBay. I emptied the liquor to sell the decanters because I thought it was a violation to sell liquor on eBay. In researching the decanters, I am finding a number of them for sale with the liquor...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do NOT use ebaymag.

Just a heads up. If you haven't heard of it. Good. This is just a warning. I was suggested ebaymag by an ebay agent last night to boost sales. Poor choice. It claims to be simple and straight forward. But the entire process has been a nightmare. Orig...

Resolved! Seller Fees & Reported IRS Taxable Income!

OK! I Noticed That My Seller Dashboard Shows Some Fuzzy Math Figures as to my 90 day Total Sales! This Fuzzy Figure Is **bleep**. The Figure Is The Figure After My Payouts that Goes to my Bank after all the FEES! eBay Figure Includes your SHIPPING CO...

EBAY FRAUDULENT / UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR REGARDING FEATURES OF SPONSORED LISTINGS..LEGAL ACTION PENDIN

I need someone to direct me to eBay/s Legal department so I can forward info to my legal representative;I believe that eBay lost a case some years ago in Federal court for misleading sellers in regards to the features of the premium advertisement fee...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors