Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Postcard Item Specifics and Types are a Mess

Why do I have an item specific of "Character" with options like in a comics listing (Archie, Batman, etc.)? WTH are these "types" of postcards, like "Leporello", "Aurora"? I've done literally hundreds of hours of PC research & have never seen most of...

Item specifics for postcards doesn't allow city to be typed in.

Postcard Item specific has a drop down box in which the seller must choose a city and the cities listed are less than 1/100 of all towns and cities in the U.S. The drop down box does not allow the seller to type in their own city or town. Also, the d...

I Need Advice. eBay Sided With The Buyer. $900 NIB iPad.

So I sold a NIB iPad. The buyer opened a return the day it was delivered for the reason "Changed my Mind. The product didn't meet my expectations."eBay provided a return label, with a Signature Required.Buyer didn't use that label. A week later they ...

wizard of item specifics

where is the wizard. i know , he is hiding behind the curtain. just peeking out to see how his creation is doing. he thought it was a good idea to create all these but now he is not so sure he should have. he thinks maybe i should have discussed thes...

Resolved! Forget Ebay login password and Email password

What happened if we do not use Ebay for period of time and do not remember the login password ? What should we do to change the password? At this stage if we do not remember the credentials of the email used for Ebay ? Thanks & Cheers

Ebay announced some Changes to MP RE:Paying for Shpg Labels & More

I am VERY excited and hopeful this morning. As many members likely have, I received an email from Ebay this morning titled: Improved shipping label experience, new payout timing options, and more.Some of the stuff in this update is a long time in com...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 20 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! suspended

Hi,I'm a merchant and I'm new here. So I expect to build my own business on eBay, the best E-commerce platform.Hence I'd like to know reasons for eBay account suspension.kindly provide the details, please. Thank you. Stay safe...

User avatar by Scout
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake accounts

I am a new user to ebay and would like to know if anyone can tell me about fake accounts. I sold an item and under the bidder info it said it was a fake account what actions should I take? Thanks

stamp sales

I have been selling stamps here for some time and have been doing quite well with them. All of a sudden things have fried up this month. I have my listings as fixed price till sold. Am thinking maybe to go to just auction,. no fixed price. Has anyone...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I get a direct answer on Item Category's

Is ebay going to restore item specific categories like it was before. This is a huge problem. I do not want to spend days going through all my listing, and checking to see how, and where it's listed, then have to go through thousands of item specific...

shipping problems

I have had a few first class package items that we bought postage for and either dropped them off at the PO or they were picked up and they have went missing without any scans at all, resulting in refunds and one neg, anyone else have this happen?

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to prevent getting scammed

So I’m new to selling. Sold a used item that works great, in pictures you can see how the desktop vaporizer heats up and everything. It’s a used item and in the description I explained that the item is used and everything else it comes with has signs...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I am out after more than 15 years

I have been a seller for many years with 2129 100% feedback and supposedly Power seller. I used to sell a year ago with the same items an average of $1500 - $2000 a month, this year it came down to $0 in the last 3 months. I try to reach customer ser...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors