Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Interesting reading on a Scammer and eBay and seller

I saw this on eCommerce Byte Site "Seller visibly upset over eBay Handling of ScamAn online seller was visibly upset over eBay's handling of a scam she said she experienced at the hands of a buyer. She relayed her experience in a YouTube video, and a...

Not Seeing offers that End up in Completed

Haven’t really got a concrete answer to this problem. On an item I’m selling . In my eBay I click on that item and there’s a review offers button. Click that and there are 3 choices offered. Received, Sent and completed. In the completed choice there...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to send a free sample to a buyer?

Is it possible to send a free sample to a buyer? I would imagine that it would violate some policy or another by asking for an address. But I have a quantity of an inexpensive item and I would like to send a free sample to one buyer for evaluation. I...

Heads up to new sellers - scams galore

I am not new to ebay, but new to selling on ebay. First three sales - all scammers. I am very frustrated because I want to build a good selling reputation. What I have learned thus far in detecting scams: 1) bid way too high2) you send an invoice and...

Is GSP down ?

My eBay account is enrolled in GSP (I double checked this)But I got an order from New Zealand with New Zealand address ?Why is this happening ?I've shipped couple of orders to eBay KY airport hub for international orders, but this one want me to ship...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Information for Sellers

Mods......this is about shipping, but it specifically concerns sellers choosing a specific shipping method....and which sellers have had problems/questions about.....so I'd appreciate that it stays on selling Board. From Griff on the Podcast this mor...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 23 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! How to navigate to my monthly invoices?

Actually since the managed payment change and fees being taken out as they come so there is no more monthly invoice to pay, I understand that we do not get monthly invoices any more. BUT, there has got to still be a way to find a list of monthly tran...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is your Feedback Droping like a ROCK....

I Have found out what happened! It seems Ebay along with just doing an update to their programs has changed the time it gives you to do Feedback based on the Sellers speedyness. Get on Ebay and go to the Summary page where you look at your (Generally...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling 3 identical items

If I have more than 1 identical items how do I list all items , To sell one by one? I did it before but this time I couldn’t find the spot to mark 3thanks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLING

WHY IS ALL MY LISTINGS SAYING 24 DAYS FOR THE DURATION? WHEN I HAD LISTED THEM FOR 7 DAYS????

Most Marked as Helpful Authors