Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

PLEASE MAKE SPECIAL OFFERS BUY IT NOW.

I WISH EBAY WOULD MAKE SPECIAL OFFERS "BUY IT NOW" MANY BUYERS DO NOT PAY AND YOUR ITEM IS HELD UP FOR DAYS. I ONLY DO "BUY IT NOW" FOR REGULAR SALES. I DO NOT KNOW WHY "SPECIAL OFFER" GETS A PASS.

Resolved! That stupid kid

Don't you hate it when you are typing out a super long informative reply to a buyer, spending a long time researching and providing the best help you can for them, perfectly keeping it just within the 2000 character limit, press the submit button and...

unsold and not relisted items

ON MY EBAY HUB PAGE IS SHOWS I HAVE 11 UNSOLD AND NOT RELISTED ITEMS. WHICH I DO NOT!!! I RECEIVE 250 FREE LISTING EACH MONTH.....FOR EXAMPLE : I HAVE 235 LISTING BUT ON MY LIMIT IT STATS I HAVE YOU USED 246 ALL DAY LONG 235 PLUS 11 ( THE UNSOLD LIST...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

ANOTHER GLITCH...No sale notification

I sold an item last night around 9 pm. As of this moment, I have still not received an email notification of any kind. It showed up much later under the little bell on my home page as waiting to be paid. It was a buy it now item...waiting for payment...

Resolved! RUSSIAN Buyer SCAM

BUYER LEAVING NEGITIVE FEEDBACK FOR "RETURNED" AND "REFUSED" RETURNS TO SELLERS: This DELIVERY NEVER HAPPENED PACKAGE RETURNED "REFUSED" and "UNDELIVERABLE ADDRESS" by the USPS the buyer's FRAUDULENT company, DISHONEST scam artists - I send this SO e...

pricing fees

How is one suppose to make any $$ list an item for 9.99, sells for 9.99 and ebay keeps 4.50. Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Top Rated Seller Discount

When I go to list my items, say shirts in the women's category, why would one be stating that I don't qualify for top-rated seller discounts while the other does? They are in the same category. I am not talking Top Rated Seller Plus. The message at t...

Resolved! Sales Down

My sales have gone down a bit. Was wondering does it help if you end the old listings and then put them on as new listings. Also I have tried sales and coupons. Any suggestion would be very grateful. Thank you.

Seller dashboard + EBAY fees on Sales Tax ?

Hi Sellers--- I use mostly Seller Hub. I finally got used to it. I liked to check my dashboard pretty regularly. Now, I get page full of charts and graphs. Where did the Basic Seller Dashboard go ? A few days ago I sold an item where the state sales ...

charging for bulk edits of items messed up from new categories

If it isnt enough that every day I have another 100+ items that need item specifics due to the category change over. My items are in the wrong category, measurements have been deleted. Today when went into bulk edit to update categories. put in all o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors