Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Goodbye

Well after 21 plus years I have decided to leave ebay. I think their fees have gone way too up and their service has gone way too down. I have checked out a few other younger sites with lower rates and will be giving them a try next. I think through ...

The buyer denies receiving the item

Hello! As I do when the buyer, who was refunded because her shipment was delayed (which she chose), denies having received the item that I sent her with all its components (neat and in perfect condition) and shows totally false photos of a small enve...

eBay 1099-K - Differentiating Craigslist Purchases sold on eBay

Hello!I was under the impression that eBay was changing the 1099-k issuance to $600 for 2022 but for 2021 it would still be 20K. I received an email today asking for my SSN when I sold only about 11K worth of stuff this year.I'm located in MD if that...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Access old listings from Turbo lister?

I used Turbo Lister for years, and I have thousands of listing in my database which I would like to access. I know I can't list using Turbo Lister anymore, but I can copy and paste descriptions which I have already written. This was working fine unti...

turbo lister.jpg

500US$ selling limits

Hello, we used to have 200,000USD and 1000 listings per month but after the Payoneer change, our listings were all removed. Now our selling limit is 3 items and 500US$ per month. Please eBay Team fix it ASAP....

view counter box on listings

I have maybe half of my 550 listings that still have the view counter box on them. I read that for the sake of mobile buyers, we are supposed to remove active stuff on our listings. Is the counter box one of them? How can I remove them? A phone rep t...

Feedback suggestion

As I begin ramping up my selling after some years off, I have been working through the various pitfalls that sellers face, all of which have been covered in depth on this forum. One of things that I would like to see changed is for buyers to be force...

Ducks

Thought this was entertaining for a Monday. This buyer purchased two separate shirts in size Medium and filed two SNADs saying he bought Larges (he's mistaken) but received Mediums. To his defense, he showed me photos in each Return Detail proving hi...

RtnDownloadFile1.jpg RtnDownloadFile.jpg

What are fees for Seller if Cancel Item with a Bid?

Need guidance, please. I have a high priced item, $99.00 with a 1 bid and the item ends in 3 days. I decided to take the item out and get it prepared for packaging. I am frantic today and I can't find it! I would like to know if I cancel the item tod...

Resolved! Buyer either can't receive or is refusing to receive a $900 item. What do I do?

Hey all,I sent out an expensive $905 item to a buyer. They had reviews and were very responsive at the day of order, but when the package got to their place it was never signed for. It got diverted to a ups access point and I messaged the buyer 3 tim...

Resolved! How serious should I take this threat?

I have a 250 limit selling and mostly auctions. I don't have a store. EB shouldn't put we non-store sellers in the same bag as the pro sellers:GET BACK ON TRACK TO AVOID SUSPENSIONand then they state:defect rate below 2%And then there are all kinds o...

Resolved! Advice needed: Selling to a new buyer internationally, they are arranging the shipping.

Hello, Thank you for looking and repling. Advice needed please.'On concern of getting problems or issues from the brand New eBay buyer when selling a High net worth item internationally'. About to list an old rare item worth about £750 PC game stuff ...

volume pricing

hi i would like to do the volume pricing but not for 2, 3 and 4. Is there a way to change the numbers to like 8, 16, 24 and 25+. I am trying to keep the question simple but if i need more details please let me know. Please and thank you in advance. B...

Automatic relisting

Just gotta vent a little and I know its my own fault but this automatic renewal is killing me. I have the small store with only so many listings (250 I think) and forget to cancel the items before they renew. Ebay is making more money off of me now b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors