Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promoted listing

I recently sold a listing for a friend that’s not familiar with listing items. It was quite an expensive item. A high end dining room set which sold for $7600.00. When I received the payout my blood drained from my face when seeing the fees taken out...

Tax Returns??

I have received a letter from my state saying that I have files that haven't been returned for taxes & I have 15 days to get this done. The problem is that I haven't ever received a letter like this & I've been selling for over 15 years! So, what in ...

Closing My Store

After over 15 years of selling on eBay, it's time to close my store. I'm a small time seller, paying a monthly fee plus added fees when something is sold. The straw that broke the camel's back is filing a tax return. This has become an expensive hobb...

Resolved! Abuse of feedback and no resolution from eBay staff.

We have had a couple abusive feedbacks left from users, usually all new. They make false claims and state inconsistencies that don't follow general procedures. However, when we ask for help from eBay we get entry level techs with no understanding and...

New AI Generated Item Description In Catalog is Dangerously Bad

I don't know how many sellers have noticed, but eBay is now using some sort of AI to generate "About This Product" text for its catalog. Firstly, it seems like being assigned to a catalog entry is no longer easy. Even if you don't use the catalog to ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 26 replies
  • 5 helpful

PRINTING A PACKING LIST?

As of today (03-13-2024) I can no longer print a packing list for an items sold........talked to an eBay rep, they said this is a new change, and eBay requires that YOU PURCHASE A SHIPPING LABEL from them before a packing slip can be printed! Is this...

I received an offer for $145 on a $148 listing, with buyer having to pay upon accepting, but...

I received an offer for $145 on a $148 listing for a Tory Burch purse, with buyer having to pay upon acceptance. But they asked a question about the size of the item with the offer. I accepted the offer and responded to their question and included a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing removed for being counterfiet / fake.

Hello. im new to writing here so forgive any glaring mistakes. I'm a new seller here, i came on the suggestion of a friend to sell my (mostly silver) jewelry. i listed some of my gucci items up and sold two. they were well recived by the buyers. aa f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay changing prices in my drafts?

The past few months I've had a problem -- seems like eBay repeatedly changes the prices I've saved in my drafts. I tend to write a number of drafts for the stuff I have to list, then take photos of everything on my phone, upload photos from my phone,...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors