Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Oh my... my house is being taken over with eBay stuff...

So I got a text from the brick and mortar store last night to come down on my lunch hour and look at some stuff. I got there and he had five stamp albums (which I outright bought, I refused to spend all my time doing the work and then sharing the mon...

Resolved! All My Ebay Auctions Not Relisting and Ending Prematurely

Hi. I don't know how many other sellers this issue is impacting right now but it's extremely frustrating to me. All my auctions are ending as soon as they hit the point where they would auto-relist. In the past, these auction would auto-relist (the d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Saving Gig Economy Taxpayers Act - Congresswoman Carol Miller

Congresswoman Carol Miller is trying to overturn the new American Rescue Plan change on reporting income of $20,000 down to $600 on Ebay sales. Read the enclosed news report and contact your state representatives in the Senate and the House and tell ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 70 replies
  • 16 helpful

MBG pop up

I was just browsing listing and got blue box pop up with Money Back Guarantee sign and to click for more info. This is how it how new ad looks like https://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/ It feels like Ebay is begging buyers to return items...

Why should eBay make money if the transaction is cancelled and the item is refunded??

This is so wrong when the buyer claims false for return in order to get a return shipping label, and when you go ahead and refund them in full minus the original shipping, eBay keeps the Final Value Fees which sometimes is more than the shipping char...

Selling limits

How to Increase My selling limit.Currently, I've listed or sold 3 items of my 3 monthly limit.

Item Listing

I listed an item, but it isn't showing on my profile. Any reason why?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

Every person who has tried to purchase my stuff has been fraud. I'm starting to think this whole website is nothing but fraud promotion.

Buyer clains item not received.

On 9-20-2021, I sold 4 items to a buyer. The items were packaged 2 to a box and shipped to the buyer on UPS. UPS tracking shows both boxes were delivered on 9-23-2021. I have "Proof of Delivery" from UPS to that effect. The buyer contacted UPS and op...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors