Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Tax totals

If you have a buyer win bud then see they have no feed back and from another country and you know they are fake when you cancel the item and relist it why does your total money for the year sales go up if you never collected payment for it. This at t...

Resolved! Eco friendly products.

How do eBay buyers feel about eco-friendly products in past years?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Store Category Preference

Hi, I´m new to Ebay, no sales yet, but I decided to set up a shop.I sell ceramics and pottery, all handmade by me. I make a wide variety of pieces which is why I am concerned about the shop categories.Do you think I should go for the Ebay Categories ...

ebay biased against gay men's magazines

I have tried listing magazines of gay interest with innocous covers and ebay bans me for periods of up to ten days. yet they allow penthouse and playboys which if you open the recent mags last ten years they show everything and more that ebay suppose...

Dispute Fee ?

What the hell is an eBay dispute fee and why must I pay BOTH a buyer refund AND a $20 dispute Fee to eBay as a seller ? eBay almost always favors the buyer in any dispute as I've painfully found out over the years . Most recently a buyer was given a ...

Selling Electronic Vacuum Tubes - Buyer Swap?

Curious about other's experience selling new, old stock vacuum tubes. I'm just venturing into the selling here and listed several pairs. These were from broadcast stock, never used, and tested excellent before shipping. The first pair I sold, buyer w...

Duplicate Message

Is there a way to automatically put in each of my items a small message? Would I have to make a big Excel sheet with every item in it?

Oh isn't this just priceless!

So doing listings last night... at 10pm EDT listed a set for $130. Received offer today for $80. Replied back that I can do $115, no less, most have sold for at least $115. Buyer replies that they are buying them for $90 (didn't seem mad, just a litt...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 32 replies
  • 19 helpful

Account restricted for 3 days due to alleged counterfeit item

I sell designer clothes and accessories and everything I sell is authentic and I have the receipts for them. Recently I received two emails saying that items removed because they are thought to be counterfeit. I contacted eBay and told them that I ha...

Buyer not responding

Hi there, I have been on eBay for years but am new to selling… my daughter has been selling her artwork to save for college and the prices people are paying are crazy…however we recently posted one of her pieces on eBay it sold within 3.5 hours which...

What is wrong with site?

Honestly. Every time I sign in something has changed.I can't view who is biddingI want to check a bidders feedback due to non paying and constant retraction.Only time I see who it is , if I go to ebay app and even then I can't review their history. H...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors