Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Return to sender, buyer gave wrong address wants $ back!

How do I resolve this issue, she wants a full refund and my eBay $ is on hold as a result. She has been very rude and expects me to resend to her and asks for a refund. How do I contact a live agent, automated chat won't let me.

New mobile format

About 10 days ago EBay seems to have a new format for iOS. I have used my iPhone exclusively for my computer work, including eBay for the past 6 years.This new format is a disaster! I can’t list an item; it says eBay doesn’t know what my address is. ...

"Helicopter Buyers" - Just a quarterly vent... ;)

I can't even describe how sick and tired I am of buyers who constantly check tracking info and email me about something not being delivered... Especially when it hasn't even been a week. When Ebay and the USPS made the deal for the ability for us to ...

creating a new account after being suspended

I am creating a new account because I could not solve the reason for the suspension of the first account. I'm using a new IP address everything new device and so on but do I have to create a new payoneer account to start selling or can I use the same...

Exorbitant & misleading

I wish to lodge my frustration with both the way eBay calculates the fees I pay and the way eBay, in my opinion, misrepresents my earnings. As to the fee calculations, I was surprised to learn that I pay a fee on the taxes my buyer's pay and on the s...

Still no instant payment when buyers accept offers - 100% do not pay

I thought ebay was supposed to implement obligation to pay when a buyer accepts a offer-that news was over a year ago.It got so frustrating when none of them pay. I sold 10 items this month, 4 of the sales were normal sales, while 6 got offers and NO...

Resolved! Support Agents

I recently experienced a challenging situation with a buyer who initially attempted to cancel an order during shipping, claiming they felt they had overpaid. Following the item's delivery, the buyer filed a ticket alleging the product was defective, ...

Very poor item search tools.

I have been selling my manufactured items on Ebay for almost 15 years now and have become more and more disappointed almost every day. I have also been buying many items on ebay for the same amount of time with equally disappointing results. I live i...

Unable to refund buyer

I have never run into this problem before. I am unable to refund mt buyer. See attached screen shot. 

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 5.49.27 PM.png
User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Expired offer, how to contact a buyer to send a new offer

Hello there, New seller on ebey here, I was away on holiday and missed an offer and it has now expired. I can’t seem to be able to message the buyer for resend offer. I have read a few post on said topic but none has been of help. Please help﫶 Thank ...

Selling and Taxes

All last year in 2023 I paid my estimated quarterly taxes on my small side business, well under 200 transactions and a bit over $12,000 in profits. Now that the IRS has changed the reporting threshold yet again does that mean I've overpaid on my taxe...

There is not a parts/not working selection for tube radios 1930-1960's

Could eBay please add that condition selection on 1930-1960's tube radios? That would be great! I have a lot of tube radios I would love to sell as parts/not working. I do not plug them in, even if the cord looks good, for fear of catching fire.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors