Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Wet box and damaged items

Advice please. I shipped crystal candlesticks to a buyer. Wrapped in shipping paper, bubble wrap and inflated air pillows in the appropriate sized box. The buyer wanted to let me know she is leaving negative feedback because when she received the pac...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 61 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay shipping cost discrepancy

Hi, I've listed a few things and I've noticed that the shipping price listed on my listings does not match the prices I get from the ebay shipping calculator. For example, I've listed an item that the calculator says would cost $7.15 to ship to NY, $...

In the future please don't send me a 1099, for the year, unless I sell the $20,000. the IRS wants to know about. The IRS does not require 1099 for less than that. Thank you.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

sold notifications

I was unaware an item had sold until the buyer notified me. ebay did not send any notification. this is ridiculous. I cannot keep checking to see if an item is sold. they need to start notifying sellers of a sale. their new system is not working.

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted listings: Fixed vs dynamic vs Promoted Listings Advanced

I've been mostly using fixed ad rate because it is otherwise impossible to ensure net proceeds on a sale. It would be nice to have the ability to base an item's buy it now price on whatever the dynamic ad rate is through a math/excel formula. I'm fin...

Screenshot 2024-03-13 084946.png

gym and brain.

The Gym and the Brain book : A Path to Cognitive and Emotional Wellness" is an enlightening journey into the profound relationship between physical exercise and brain health. This comprehensive guide explores the myriad ways in which regular physical...

Resolved! Question about being below standard

Hi all, So we have been below standard for about 6 months now, mostly due to the fact we were making some of our signs and had one issue after another, plus with the slow down on ebay and us not showing up in search any more, can't seem to get out of...

Outrages, Ebay rmoves my products but let's everyone else sell from India, I am not crazy

So a few months ago eBay told me not to sell an item, even if it was FDA-approved, eBay would still remove it from my listing and get a strike on my account. Seems that if you sell medication from India that is clearly not FDA-approved and could caus...

Resolved! Why am I being punished?

Hey so I was almost broke and trying to make a few bucks and I came upon eBay, I had a couple tv screens that I wanted to sell so I put those TVs up and within a matter of time they sold, I shipped them and they get to the customer all broken, the bo...

• 21 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors