Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Restricted Account Confusion

So recently my account was put under a Perforance Review. I have no idea why, my only guess is that I: Listed items on ebay, Shipped them out on Time, and Recieved positive Feedback. So a hold was placed on my payments, all $750 of it... This was hou...

Screenshot_20220727-084230_Chrome.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay relisting my sold items not me

I have over 2700 items for my baby store online. When the item sells Ebay is automatically relisting the item. I then find it at my store and end the item. Then after checking my store I find it relisted again. I have had one item relisted by Ebay no...

Tracking Buyers

When someone buys an item, is there a way to tell if they EVER purchased from you before? How often? When?

offers via my messages on Ebay

In the last week, I have had potential buyers make offers through my ebay messages. They will buy a few items and then while another is up for auction, make an offer for that for a specific amount through messages. Is this a violation of ebay policie...

Resolved! ebay App is changed now?

Did anyone noticed the ebay app layout is now changed to desktop version? I could not see the 90 days total sales screen or the send offer screen anymore. Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

Resolved! Fake Airpods

I received a message today from Ebay that new sealed air pods were fake. Item had few bids and was about to end. How do they determine they're fake? I had one buyer ask for S/N last week and I explained that it was still sealed, so I couldn't. What d...

Resolved! Can I have a different return policy per item?

I want to be able to offer returns for clothing items but not my other items. If I put "returns accepted" on one of my clothing items, will this automatically set my return policy to "returns accepted" for all of my items? Would I need to have separa...

Multiple Shipping Promotions Interfere With One Another?

So I am having an issue with having multiple shipping promotions. I am selling $1 comic books for charity and I have set up multiple shipping promotions to help people out. 1 book is $5 shipping, 2-5 $9, 6-50 $16, and 50+ books $36. How I thought it ...

Buyer vs Seller. SELLER WINS.

Previously i had mentioned my 1st ever problem customer in 14 years. I didnt realize how that was a good thing lol until ive now been reading about the reality of other sellers situations. Well my customer bought a turntable that was nearly brand new...

Taking Pictures

Im trying to get better quality pictures. I've recently bought a ring light and will try using a white sheet as a background. Does anyone have any suggestions without using a lightbox. I'll be using an iphone 12 to take the pictures. THanks for any s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anchor Shop

@sweetmeme wrote:Hello, We have upgraded to Anchor Shop since June but haven't got any invitation to the Concierge service yet. This is the main service we looked for with the extra £399 monthly fee. Consulted with customer services several times, bu...

Resolved! New situation

I've been selling and buying on eBay a long time and something happened to me I've never seen before age maybe I'm just being fragile: I had a buyer buy an item today and send me a message saying to pack it carefully that he doesn't want it to arrive...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors