Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to sell gift cards

I have a Roblox gift card code redeemed using Microsoft rewards. I want to sell it and it doesn't need posting I can just send them an image of the code. How do I do this without getting scammed because eBay will side with the buyer if they claim the...

Standard Envelope blues.

If I had a dime for every time I get an email like this, I'd never have to worry about fees ever again. "It says delivered, but I didn't receive it." About the "Standard Envelope" tracking for a patch. 99.9% of the time these are delivered without in...

SELLER Protection, HA HA BUYER disputes purchased item opens claim with their finical institution.

EASY AS PIE - BUYER disputes purchased item - and they get their money and item. No backing from EBay, claim finical institution is above them and nothing they can do. Think they would reimburse seller, NOPE. EASY AS PIE TO RIP OFF SELLERS !!!!!!!!!!...

Scam and ebay ignores it

I sold an item. This item (Macbook Pro) was shipped to 600 Markley Strut Port Reading, NJ to MEEST Express (logistics company delivering). When the return was initiated, I contacted MEEST Express and they said that the item was not returned but shipp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Permanent Suspension from eBay w/o Reason

Ebay Seller 23+ yearsI've had my account Permanently suspended I looking for a Message that ebay said they sent to my E-mail AND on the ebay message board but no message was present or procedure outlined for removing the suspension.I have been a %100...

• 40 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question about photos on the new listing template

I had my first experience using the new listing template today. A few annoying things, but the big one - when I'm using "sell similar" with an existing listing, I used to be able to delete all of the existing photos with one click.Now, it looks like ...

I need your advice on a sticky situation re: scam dropshipper on Amazon

Hi all. Background first: I got a NAD return on a product the other day and in it was a "return authorization slip" to an AMAZON seller. Because of that I found this guy has hacked my ebay store, and put hundreds of my listings on his Amazon store an...

Perfect account suspended permanently for no reason

Hello, i have been an Ebay member for 12+ years, 100% seller feedback and 100% on time metric, 0 violations or complaints against me. It was initially a temporary ban, and asked to prove documentation for where i purchased the items. I did, the invoi...

• 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time listing using a laptop -- no option to delete photos when creating similar listing

This is the first time I've listed items on my laptop. When I try to list a similar item (using a previous listing), it doesn't give me the option to delete the previous photos. I've tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any ideas?

Authenticity Guarantee

How do I escalate an issue beyond eBay's customer service regarding Authenticity Guarantee? I recently sold a watch which was shipped to an Authenticator. However, the customer canceled the sale because the Authenticator claimed the watch was "missin...

Resolved! Scammer

Hi, just wanted to know if the email I got is a scam that I need to worry about. i got a message saying I sent money to AUS_DIGITAL_SELLER for a new iPhone but my account has no purchase and my PP/bank have no money taken out from this ‘purchase’ im ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors