Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! 5 package limit per purchase. Wish I knew before selling.

So found this out, the eBay tech support advised 24 hour limit before purchasing labels between 5th & 6th package, does not apply, at least in this case. Cannot ship the last package. I saw elsewhere that PayPal does shipping. I saw no link. Was give...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay makes a genuine improvement to the phone app

Just wanted to say thanks to ebay team for improving the app - After the update day that had people wondering what happened to the descriptions..... it all seems to be working correctly and what I found out is- If you click on a listing and then doub...

Resolved! How can I correct or remove the "About this product" box attached to a product I'm selling?

The "About this product" box created by eBay has an error that needs correcting or removing, as it is confusing and misleading to potential buyers. At the bottom of the box, it gives the "Quantity" as 200, but I'm selling a box of 100. The correct qu...

eBay wrong qty test strips.JPG

Trying to void a shipping label

I am trying to void a .51 ebay standard envelope shipping label which I did not void before creating a .71 for the same item. The shipping actions pull down does not have void as an option. I'd let this go, but the order shows I am sending one of two...

Zero feedback high bidder

High bidder on my RV has zero feedback and doesn't answer emails. What should I do?115469597917Auction ends in 24 hours.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping rate tables Deletion issue

Please have an authority provide a logical explanation for not deleting Shipping rate tables. this is now a huge problem.many people are having this problem.Why have the authorities ignored this problem for years? Thank you in advance for your sensib...

Resolved! Not recognized case

On march 9th of 2022 a buyer purchased an 3499 Cartier love bracelet, then the next day asked to cancel the transaction. As I was figuring out how to cancel the transaction, I received an email from eBay. The buyer had filed a not recognized charge w...

Resolved! This needs to Stop. eBay has got real stinky

I know this has been posted a million times. But it’s sickening. I have buyers who make offers. Then never pay. Can’t even get a response after 4 days. I CANNOT LEAVE THEM NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO WARN OTHER SELLERS. But if a buyer was to lie and want a ...

Possible shady buyers and returns....

Hello,I'm fairly new to selling on ebay and so far so good. I've had a customer reach out recently to request a refund for an item they're claiming wasn't received. USPS tracking shows it was delivered over a week ago. I'm sure this happens a lot. Gi...

I've noticed a pattern about Slow-to-Pay Buyers...

Has anyone else noticed a pattern about buyers who don't pay immediately after an auction ends? I list weekly. When my auctions end, the majority of my winning bidders pay immediately. Usually, within minutes of the auction's end, if not the hour. BU...

Can you help me? My items are not found in the search list.

I listed 2 items exactly 3 days ago. I can see the items on the seller's interface, they are active, but if I search in any way in the Ebay search engine, my items are not visible. In the past, there were some small things that were easily solved wit...

Automatically Updating Quantity

We've recently launched a few products on eBay and they're coming up fine but we're having an issue with the quantity for those products.As we're currently limited we can only sell a few of our range, we've set the quantity to 5 but it keeps being re...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors