Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

EB is so full of it

All this year I've been below standard even though I don't have a store. I sell "maybe" 3-4 items on Ebay a month. All of a sudden, I get this "your selling performance has improved" email. It's a bunch of crock. IMO EB is losing soooo many sellers a...

liawrignq8rdwqa3_0-1661027346968.png liawrignq8rdwqa3_0-1661027466207.png

The World of Body Pillows and eBay's Double Standards

Two weeks ago, I was notified that one of my listings was removed for violating the adult items policy. This listing was for the Tali Zorah Body Pillow Case that you can find from Bioware Gear's website. Depicted is an alien woman, fully clothed, wit...

confused about audiobooks

I bought a large estate collection of audiobooks and MP3-CDs. A number of the MP3-CDs are odd. They all have several books by one author. The case while attractive is generic and no publisher anywhere on it. Is it safe to assume they were somehow com...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer requesting refund and return on new and sealed product

Hi Looking for a little advice. I sold a couple of high value collectible steel book blu rays a few weeks back. These were all new and sealed, never opened and in original packaging (cellophane seal). After nearly two weeks the buyer is now trying to...

quit complaining

ebay is a business. complaining about the business/fees/traffic will get you no where. you either factor the cost of selling into your business or go sell somewhere else. it is like buying a shirt, you can buy one at walmart or buy one at saks. you g...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 47 replies
  • 19 helpful

Auction

How many auction items can be listed per month without an eBay store ? is there a limit to that ?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

$750 hold

Is the $750 hold against release of funds based on the nominal sale price or does it include taxes and shipping? i.e. if the headline sale price is $749, ex shipping and fees would the hold apply? thanks,

Resolved! When the buyer doesn't pay after 4 days on Best Offer.....

As the title states, if ya'll run best offers you know that a percentage never end up paying, right? My question is, it used to auto-relist months maybe years ago. I haven't checked in a while so I don't know exact count, but it is no longer auto lis...

Hacked

My account says I need to update bank info but my bank account has never changed ?

firearms and ammunition sales

Apparently now ebay is allowing the sale of firearms and ammunition.I have seen 4 live firearms sell as well as live ammunition sold in the last month.They were reported to ebay but I guess they were ignored because now ebay allows the sales of them.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

When a Buyer Says "How Cheap Can You Sell Me This".............

They actually mean..........please go ahead and BBL my ID as this is not going to end well, correct?? Had to travel again today for day job and when we touched down and sat on the tarmac for over an hour to wait to taxi to an open gate (actually 1 ho...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 51 replies
  • 12 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors