Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Paying fees on sales tax

I just realized the 12.9% seller fee isn’t based on the selling price, but on the selling fee plus tax. Wow.

Payment on hold

My payment is on hold because they say I am a casual seller! I have met all their requirements to be paid. E bay is very difficult to deal with. They will hold your money for as long as possible. Be warned!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

account temporarily locked! reset your password

Hello all For your security, we've temporarily locked your account. Please reset your password to sign in to your account. this is the message i gets when i log in one of my ebay account- a new account- just had my first sale from it.cant reset the p...

A zero review buyer sent an offer to me on an item and a day later I received this message.

Yesterday I sold an item, the buyer offered on it and they had zero reviews. I was going to cancel after 4 days like eBay requires, but then I received this message that says they are out of the office, I’ve never heard of this before, also are they ...

007DA104-B97C-4CBD-B7F8-3959D04BB163.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Contracted Covid.

Any advice on what to do? Should I close my store for 10 days? Should I call eBay on the phone and notify them? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Onboarding stucked on Something Went Wrong

I´m trying to set my self up as a seller and at the end of listing my product I get an error after providing my ID number, Date of Birth and Nationality. Can someone help me figure out what is going wrong?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trading Cards no longer on store shelves

Local Meijer (large retailer) no longer puts trading cards on store shelves. Notices posted in the Toys / Games area state collectible trading cards are distributed once each week at the service counter. Limit one pack per variety per person. I spoke...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

How will I be notified that my product has sold and where to  send them?

Resolved! Buyer cancelled but sale’s total still in my history.

I tried searching the forum for my answer but I couldn’t find it, maybe I didn’t word it properly. I have a buyer who won a bid, contacted me for lack of funds and wanted me to cancel the sale. I happily obliged, cancelled sale and relisted it. Now i...

Paid and shipped not showing

Hello,Have 3 days of paid and shipped items under "Manage paid and shipped orders" in the seller hub that do not show / disappeared. These same disappeared from Tasks "Print labels and ship" before shipping labels had been printedFound a work around ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors