Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

The Coalition for 1099-K Fairness Mission

The fight is still strong. Thankfully. Mission Our mission is to protect casual sellers, entrepreneurs and microbusinesses from unfair tax reporting burdens on online marketplaces. The Coalition for 1099-K Fairness is a coalition of online marketplac...

Resolved! Buyer sent pictures of a different item, and claimed item sent not as described

Its a question on here as old as time. This is my first time selling on here, I took many photos and a picture of the item. Even took a video of it at ups and me sending it. (A traktor s8) much to my suprise the day it gets delivered the buyer sends ...

When Fraud Happens22.png

EBAY CHARGES SELLING FEES ON SALES TAX 2022

Selling fee should only be on the selling price as in 12.55% of item sold amount selling price + the $0.30 fixed order fee. NOTE: eBay is charging the seller when items are sold, the EXTRA ON TOP selling fee of 12.55% on the tax amount they collect f...

Phone

No phone number for customer service ?

PLEASE GIVE COMPLETE JEWELRY INFORMATION

SELLERS--PLEASE GIVE COMPLETE JEWELRY INFORMATION: length for necklaces, chains, pendants, earrings, brooches, pins, etc. Also: gram weight for all pieces--gold, sterling, everything. This is important information for your buyers. In addition to your...

Question for sellers

Hello ebay sellers community, my question; On the listings main image what is better, use only the products images without any background or use a background images with the product picture, for example for a skin serum type, What way is the best to ...

Buyer can’t pay - Out of Stock message - I have the item to ship

Winning bidder received a message that the item is out of stock and wouldn’t allow her to pay so I can ship it. I have the item to ship. This is a single item. How can this be fixed so she can pay and I can send her the item? I sent and invoice and a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Using PayPal Business Account

Hello,I recently had a buyer message me that the buyer wants to buy my item but has a PayPal Business Account. The buyer requested me to send the buyer a money request with the email provided. Do you think this is a legit or scam buyer?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I appeal?

A buyer ordered items from me. Over $750 with Signature Confirmation. It was headed to one of those fowarders in Doral, Florida. The package however got stuck at the Miami distribution center since February 9th after being shipped on the 3rd and neve...

Fees and other beefs.

Between higher fees and softening sales, eBay has run it's course with me. It used to be profitable but now, it's just another waste of my time and money.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 48 replies
  • 11 helpful

return address

Is there a way to set return address different from shipping address?How do you block these freight forwarding scams?

Resolved! ?

How do I create one listing that contains a number of the same item?

How do I go back to using old listing page?

I have seen some ways to do it but in the UK we do NOT have the method posted below. I do have selling tools but there seems to be no option to return to the old listing page, I seriously hate the new one. "If you're in the Selling Manager, look on t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors