Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

INCREASING VIEWS FOR SALES

I'd like to know how can I increase the views to sell more items on my page. can I post/ create on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Can I ad additional categories ideas for my products.

Tax Question

If I sell an item Dec 31st, but don't purchase the shipping label until January 1st, what tax year does the shipping charge apply to? Do I apply it to the sale that was made in 2022 or when I purchased the label in 2023?

Here's some advice for adding to your Block Bidder List

Once in awhile, someone we add to our BBL will circumvent the system by either opening a new account or by using a spouse's account. So, keep a record of their city and zip code. When they buy, this info is available. It is also usually available whe...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 6 helpful

Let's create some new holidays..

Neither Christmas Eve nor New Years Eve is a federal holiday.. For the last year plus eBay has been moving and processing payments on Saturdays and Sundays... last week was a 1 day delay. Here's where it gets cute.. so last week.. sales on 12-24 were...

Buyers with strange address name?

A few times I have had a buyer, where on their shipping address, their name will be a normal name such as "John Doe" but have some strange acronyms and numbers attached to it. Such as "John Doe XCEN-0309278". What is this supposed to be?

Resolved! Adjusting PROMOTIONS to 100+ listings?!

I've started promoting some of my 100+ listings, but find the percentage is constantly changing, which is fine. BUT am I seriously supposed to manually adjust each listing to the new percentage? It takes AGES! Is there another way, because I don't se...

Best Offer Question?

I haven’t sold for at least 6 years and I’m confused by the Auction and Best Offer thing. I listed an item that I THOUGHT was an AUCTION but it says Best Offer also. HOW do I get rid of the Best Offer? Or Can I get rid of it? Thanks.

Resolved! Hello Sellers

Hello.I am new to Ebay and it does not let me List more than 3 items. Are there any ideas on how to change that and what should i do to get some more views ??☺️

eBay fees going up

In the last year my net sales have gotten significantly lower due to increased eBay fees. Has anyone else experienced this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

buyer is asking for paypal email after the sale -- should I just cancel the sale and block the user?

just started selling on ebay posted an item, got an offer, counter offered and it sold. buyer asked for my paypal email and a quick search revealed this to be a scam, most likely. I've also emailed the user and explained that I won't be providing my ...

Uploading pictures to eBay

Hi All!While trying to list an item for sale I run into a problem uploading pictures. The first picture uploads fine, but the second picture hangs up and the little wheel just keeps spinning. If I reset my internet connection the issue repeats itself...

Advise regarding limits on account

I have been selling in Ebay for years. In the last few month my listings were drastically reduced due to a below average seller level report. 94.94% performance level due to three return request.I pay for a premium account paying $59.95 a month to ha...

Canceling a sale when there is a bid

How can I cancel a sale when there is a bid? Buyer quoted me a price. I listed with a BIN at that price but then he bid on the lower price. I intended for him to bid on the BIN price which he originally agreed to do. I want to cancel the listing and ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Supply Coupon eBay Store Reminder

Just a friendly reminder to use your shipping supply coupon before next year (if you qualify - use it or lose it). Subscriber discounts (ebay.com) May the new year be prosperous for all sellers!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors