Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

COVID-19 test kits

Are we allowed to see the COVID-19 test kits? At some point, my family was short, I'm thinking some families may also have this issue at the moment.

sold listings not removed

I find items that I have sold still in my active listings and have to go back and remove them myself. Is this normal?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why you are being charged a fee for “Below Standard” evaluation after regaining “Above Standard”.

  Hi All. Fellow eBayer here. Just wanted to share a chat I had with an eBay rep about this situation. I had been “Below Standard” for a little bit of time due to some cancellations. I managed to regain my “Above Standard” status last month but was s...

791855F8-5962-4C31-AC23-127C7EB12D2D.png 4740D2BA-C17A-4BE3-B62E-1747D94C6BD0.png

Shipping help please

I want to offer "free ship" but couldn't find out how. It has been quite some time since I have sold anything and want to get back into it. How do I post an item with "free ship"?

listing problems

I am having trouble listing items on ebay. Whenever i hit the "list it" button, the return states "you have some details to work out before it can be listed." No matter how fine i comb the listing, i cannot seem to list it. So far no one from ebay ha...

Top Rated + Question

Hello everyone. I googled this but with no clear answer. I recognize that as Top Rated +, you receive a 10% reduction on FVF, does this mean instead of paying the standard 12%, that you now only pay 2%? Sorry if it is a dumb question, but I wanted to...

1099K and the "EZ" Income Tax filing concept

So @boatline and I were exchanging some posts on the thread below and through that effort a concept emerged which I think has merit with regard to this whole 1099K issue ... its the concept of using an "EZ" 1099K filing form whereby taxes owed are on...

Tax adjustment

Buyer purchased an item, then messaged questioning 10.1 percent tax on the item. Buyer put in for cancellation, but messaged after that stating the purchase is a good sale and wants the item. However, buyer wants an adjustment. What is the best cours...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

ended auctions over 90 days

I ended my auctions because i was going to be away for some time, now it been over 90 days and i cannot see my auctions any more is they any way to recover the auctions so I can relist them.

Buyer is attempting to misuse return policy on eBay

I have a buyer that bought a record from my store, all of my positive feedback claims how well-packaged my records are and how on-point the pictures and descriptions are but this buyer seems to disagree while adding curse words for some reason. The o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors