Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller did not approve payment and eBay accepted payment

Months ago I posted a book for sale. April 6 I got an email saying it was purchased and funds on hold in my account. I did not approve payment and was never asked to approve payment. Person is from Canada and paid in Canadian dollars. I posted in usd...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I won a giveaway from a seller on whatnot and sold it on ebay.what is cost of goods for it for taxes

I won a giveaway from a live auction seller from whatnot. It was valued at $60 when i won it and i ended up selling it for 35$ on ebay. Now its income tax season and im calculating gross income. Im trying to figure out what the cost of goods of this ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

One example of something we take for granted on eBay

I guess I never consciously noticed this until just tonight, but as much as we might not like how much "messier" eBay looks with all the promotion stuff, it is still the easiest and most stable shopping site interface to browse through. -I'm doing a ...

0392F372-9313-4DDE-88D8-2079D1455514.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Collectible Trading Cards

I am having problems accessing "Collectibles/Trading Cards" from the Site Map. It keeps timing out without going to the page. I am using Firefox. Is anyone else having that problem? thanks

How I can do with this: Update to eBay selling fees ?

Hello, I received an email from ebay contains :" Hi Candidmanstore,At eBay, we value you as a seller and want to inform you about a change to our fees.To address the rising costs associated with the increasing number and complexityof regulations impa...

What to do when you can't block a bidder?

HelloI have been a casual seller/buyer for quite a few years. I collect too much shi....stuff so every once in awhile I try to sell what I don't donate or post in a buy/sell nothing group. It seems like my last couple of rounds of selling attempts ha...

possible scammer?

So i will admit i'm new to selling on here, but i had someone message me about an item I'm selling and immediately talking about making sure its "Authentic" cuz otherwise they would return it. The item is brand new and in the box...but I just got the...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

View Counts on Seller Dashboard

Is anyone else getting total views of an auction, as listed on their Selling section of the Seller Dashboard, that sometimes go down? I've had 120 views go down to like 98 recently and don't understand how that is happening. You can't unview an aucti...

how do I find total life time sales

how do I find total life time sales . I used to be able to find out how much I sold over 19 years.I just cant seem to find it.

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't list cell phone + case

I get this error message:It looks like you're listing a cell phone or smart phone accessory. Accessories for cell phones, including bundles that only include accessories, should be listed in the Cell Phones & Accessories > Cell Phone Accessories cate...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unable to list laptop because eBay thinks it's an accessory.

When trying to list a laptop, I keep getting this error: "It looks like you're listing an accessory for a laptop. Accessories for laptops, including bundles that only include accessories, should be listed in one of the Computers/Tablets & Networking>...

Restricted account but even eBay doesn’t know why…

My eBay account was restricted today and they removed all 150 plus of my listings. But I have no idea why it was restricted and apparently neither does eBay. The email just says “We restricted your account because we noticed activity that we believe ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors