Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

INR

100%positive / over average / +30000 feedback but ebay has limit my selling to usa & canada / definetly fed up with all this

alphabetical listings

All of a sudden my listing are not in alphabetical order. !! What happened and how do I fix it!!!!

Need help with plate ID

I have tried google lens as well as eBay word and photo search and found no match. Also tried online forums like Reddit and Facebook as well as eBay Glass forum. Maybe I don't know what I'm doing, but all the forums I've tried have no traffic and are...

How do you get a company added to eBay's Professional Grader companies pull-down listing

Diamond Service Grading (DSG) is a trusted card grading & authentication service in the sports and gaming collectibles world, with whom I'm doing some consulting work with. Where I could use some help from the community, is in how to get Diamond Serv...

Resolved! A seller needs assistance

This is a first occasion situation for me and I am at a loss as to how to proceed. I sold a DVD to a buyer in Las Vegas, New Mexico that was sent to Fla. and continued to loop in that state. Postal workers in my hometown, on the phone and in the buye...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has eBay lost some more of the market share?

As I watch the numbers drop day after day. Maybe eBay will run another $5 off promotion if you spend $50. That was a real winner. Let's explore that promotion for a minute. A $5 bill is equivalent to what a $1 bill was not too long ago. Everything on...

How do you create the drop down menu?

For example, I have a book series and some people only want specific books from the series to make up a lot of 10 books (similar to one of my other current listings). If it possible to do that without a store or is it a store only thing? I see it in ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making offers

Hello, I would really like to make a lot more offers to people who have my items in their watch list. Ebay is only allowing me to "Send offers eligible" to newer items I havelisted. I would like to send a lot more offers to my "older" listings intere...

Auction winner

A buyer won a public auction. What happens after 48 hours and the buyer does not pay for their winnings? Can the buyer cancel the win?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors