Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

where does my listing show up

Hawaii Lodging RentalWhere does my selling listing show up?This horrible service is just a rip-off...my lisyting does not show when searching Hawaii Rentals, Hawaii Lodging, or anywhere that i can find

Selling VHS Movies New and Preowned

I have been selling on e bay for years however I purchased a large lot and included was new (Blueray sealed) and preowned VHS movies everything from Disney to action and adventure, romantic comedy etc..... What is the best way to lot these up? A medi...

Scanning ungraded sports / pokemon cards

Hello I have an epson et-2803 and i have read scanning cards is the way to go but the cards come out darker and i have tried every setting. I have alot of Panini Prizm reflectors cards that you dont see that quality in the pictures i have shown in pi...

aaathrifting_0-1678224087131.png aaathrifting_1-1678224149868.png

Resolved! Shipping Question

Is shipping through eBay the cheapest option? Is there another way to ship? I always go through eBay's shipping and I'm ok with it but i wouldn't mind a better discount.

Year End Report

How to create a year end report ? Balance Sheet, Financial Statement from seller hub

DIsputed transaction?

So, I sold some small valued items on ebay and the buyer contacted their bank to dispute the transaction as they said they hadn't received it. I uploaded the tracking number (again as I shipped through ebay) that showed that it was marked as delivere...

Can you sue a buyer if they do not return items but wins from their bank dipute

I sold 2 items to a customer. It was a toilet space saver and a matching TP holder. The buyer opened a dispute with ebay 2 months after receiving the item claiming something wrong was but indicated they didn't open the dispute sooner because of a dea...

Resolved! Final Value Fees Increase

Did anybody notice how ebay quietly raised final value fees on most categories on March 1st without notifying anyone? For my category it went from 12.55% to 12.9% The fees are already way too high..

Want to increase sale item

new seller in eBay.I'm listed tree items. one is sold now. I want to list my other item. please increase the limit of selling item.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vacation Mode/Time Away - not Working??

Have to travel for work next 2 days and wanted it to start tonight. Get an error every time I try to launch this. Anyone else? We don't fly back until Saturday, so want listings dark until then.

FedEx shipping gone AWOL....

I have multiple packages on the west coast and east coast that have been "delayed" and "Shipping Exception" for over 4 days now and will be late. This is ONLY with FedEx. Is anyone else having delivery issues with them? Anyone know what is going on? ...

Immediate Payment Required.

I have to set IPR for every single listing whether it's a new listing, a "sell similar" or a "I have one to sell".Is there any way to make IPR default?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors