Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! eBay permanently banned our selling during Covid despite of 100% positive feedback--what to do??

We have been on eBay for a long period of time, both buying and selling as a small business. Throughout the years, we have collected all positive feedback and retained our power seller status. During Covid, however, due to supply issues, our business...

How to set Default package details?

When listing an item under "package details" the default measurements used to be around 14-9-5 for me so when I list a first class item I would not have to waist any time changing the measurements. Now ebay has changed my default measurements to 25-1...

Is this a scam? - Ebay seller cancels my winning bid because it didn't sell for as much as he wanted

I won an auction from a seller for a on a PSA graded 10 pack of One Piece he had listed for 10 days. I ended up winning this auction for $103.00. In less than 2 minutes, he goes and cancels my winning bid with the reason that the pack was lost or dam...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned item but not through ebay

Buyer sent back a pair of shoes because she says they did not fit. The issue is that she sent them back on her own and did not go through ebay. What is the best way to refund her for the shoes only and no shipping as to not get any defects or issues ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item sold and shipped. Ebay is not allowing set up of Chase bank account for payment

My brother lives with my parents, but are having issues and I'm trying to help out. I don't have all of the details, but I need to find some resolution or help point me in the right direction My brother sold a used PS4 for $80.00 around 8/14/2023The ...

Buyer asked to cancel immediately after shipping - is this a scam?

Hi there, I sold a phone and a couple hours after shipping I got a message asking to cancel because they didn't read the description properly. My account is set up for no returns accepted, I am thinking of replying with a polite 'sorry can't do anyth...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relentless overseas scammers

Having issues with overseas buyers purchasing items off my store and trying to ship them to sketchy 3rd parties.When I refund their money because I don't ship to 3rd party re-shippers, they delete their account and try again a few days later.Each tim...

Another unannounced change - but this is good

Would have been nice to know before hand that 'it' got moved Now it must of been there when I changed auction to fixed, just didn't see - really notice it - But all in all better placement.

IMG_0789.JPG

Express Payout stuck on processing

Hi I requested a express Payout today about a few hours ago and it’s been stuck on “in progress” which is odd because Ive never had this issue before. I usually get my payout within seconds.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors