Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Express Payout stuck on processing

Hi I requested a express Payout today about a few hours ago and it’s been stuck on “in progress” which is odd because Ive never had this issue before. I usually get my payout within seconds.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sudden NARU of a buyer...

So I have a regular who buys my banknotes (the ones I call foreign exchange because it's left over trip money, although some you can't spend anymore). He buys something every couple of months, has 2000 FB. Today he left a positive FB for me for the l...

Resolved! Sales

Experiencing lower sales this year....anyone else? Know it's tax time...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best offer glitch

Hi everyone, I’ve had some issues with best offer process lately. Usually, when I accept an offer, I receive an alert instantly saying that my item has sold and waiting for payment. For the past week, after accepting an offer, I don’t get this « item...

Can’t see feedback why

I’ve just sold an iPad the buyer has 853 in brackets but can’t read any comments on feedback? When I’ve sent the invoice the invoice address is to a storage unit what do I do?

Resolved! eBay overcharging state sales tax

I just sold an item for $149 and am in Michigan where the state sales tax is 6%. I do not live in a county or city that charges an additional tax. On the transaction details page, it shows eBay collected sales tax of $12.29, which is 8.25% of $149. I...

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 4.24.13 PM.png

Resolved! sent wrong item

I mailed the wrong item to a customer. I reached out to her to let her know. I've already purchased another shipping label to send her her item. How do we make an exchange. I told her to open a return so I can send her a return label for the wrong it...

feedback score

Hi therei have been selling on ebay since 2022.i have sold over 500 items.Not everyone leaves feedback.out of all sales i had only 2 negative feedback.one of this was in the last 12 months.how come i have only %91.7 feedback score?

Buyer claims the item not as described

I had a customer message me after receiving the pants that they were not grey, but are khaki. However, in my listing, as well as description, I have that they are grey. I took 7 different angles of these pants and in every angle they are grey. Howeve...

eBay Business account

Please how can I change my eBay individual account to a business account. I've tried going to account and then personal information but nothing like change account is there please how can I do this. I need recent answers

Most Marked as Helpful Authors