Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay cancelled an order.

Ebay cancelled an order stating that the user is Not a registered user anymore. They told me not to ship and I did not ship. Oredr was worth $2.19.Do i I just archive the order or should I cancel the order first b4 I cancel order? It was an auction i...

Blocking Selected States or Zip Codes from Buying

Is it possible to block some of the States or specific zip codes? For example, there are a few States where people have a different culture, and will be problem buyers. They don't understand what someone in California wrote in the description. Or the...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 69 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay shows extra things to ship in error

Recently on both the site and the app, I get notifications about things to ship, and it always shows extra, like today I have two things to ship and it shows I have four - until I click on the shipping area, and there are just two. Is this glitch goi...

Sales only around the time to pay Ebay!!!!!!!

What a surprise!!!!!! I had a spurt of sales around the time Ebay takes all their store fees. What a coincidence!!! Since they took their fees I haven't had a sale. Oh I have sent out tons of offers but no sales. Doesn't that seem odd????? Gee let's ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Tax issues

Hi guys, I'm a card shop from China and just sold some high valued cards for over $1800 to USA.However, when they finally arrived at destination, buyer refused to finish the tax duty for over $400 which cause the return. And we still didn't finish th...

Changing Username

Is there a way to change my username without losing my entire history with feedback/sales? I started in the 1990s with selling books. Items I sell now has changed away from books and the name no longer fits. Would like to change but don't want to los...

Resolved! New seller here. Can't tell if a potential buyer for a laptop is safe or not.

Hello, So my first sale might be on a laptop, and I currently have a potential buyer that I'm going back and forth with. This whole time I've been communicating with them, I've been on a rollercoaster. First I'm skeptical, then excited, then disappoi...

Bulk End Listings and Bulk Sell Similar

Have some items that are not searched for by part number and are searched for primarily by name. So they will never get much traction via external search engines. Not doing any PL’s with these or anything else for that matter. I want to be able to id...

sales tax?

I seldom sell on eBay. Selected daily payouts previously. Was paid Monday. Funds were only sent today (Wednesday) and am being told that it takes 1-3 days to show up in my bank account. Geesh, good thingeBay has taken over payments. OK, on to my ques...

Resolved! Unsold Items Disappeared?

I had several items that I didn't relist want to relist until now. They are from Nov & Dec 2021. How long will they remain on my unsold items listings before they are permanently deleted? I thought they would stay there, but now I guess I have to rei...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

No response from buyer for local pick up

Hi! I am a seller on eBay. I sold an item a week ago. Buyer choose local pick up and paid immediately. When I looked to message buyer on pick up location, I noticed they live 5.5 hours away. I have messaged the buyer 3 times since it sold and have no...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone use 360 ID tags to prevent wardrobing?

I have quite a few upscale prom and pageant dresses I would like to sell. However I would like to avoid fraudulent returns due to buyer wardrobing. Has anyone used the 360 ID tags to prevent this type of buyer return on eBay successfully?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors