cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would You Report a Seller that is Drop-Shipping from Home Depot?

Would you?  

Does E-Bay even care?  I am guessing that Home Depot cares, but doubtful they have any way for me to tell them.  Just seems so wrong.  I wondered how it could sell so cheap and ship so cheap.  Know now.

When the Home Depot bag and Box showed up on the porch, thought for certain the UPS guy left them at the wrong house.  

So.............report it or just move along?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: Would You Report a Seller that is Drop-Shipping from Home Depot?

@valueaddedresource wrote:

The info @katzrul15  provided to them about the eBay transaction from the buyer's side will certainly help as well, but ultimately to really have a chance at tracking down the bad guys, eBay is going to have to willing participate in the process and provide HD and/or law enforcement with additional info from their side - like account and payout info for the fraudulent selling account.

That's basically what I meant when said would likely take H.D. getting involved for EB to do anything...and like you said even then nothing may happen. But ebay does have a policy on such stuff, to what extent they police it idk... either way, reporting sellers/buyers never seems to do anything or much if does do something. 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 46 of 47
latest reply

Re: Would You Report a Seller that is Drop-Shipping from Home Depot?

All sleezebay cares about is how many fees they can charge.    To day my shipping cost was $63 on  an item and my shipping charge was $65 but sleezebay still charged fees on my shipping.   Greedy 

Message 47 of 47
latest reply