cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are Shipping Label Costs No Longer Showing up in Payments Tab under Recent Activity Log?

Spent most of the day freaked out that I accidentally charged my shipping labels to my bank or PayPal instead of from my Available Funds (which it is defaulted to).

Finally was able to verify that they came out of my funds but I had to hunt this down where it use to just show in the Recent Activity Log. 

Is this another "new feature" ? I do not need this stress 😞

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why are Shipping Label Costs No Longer Showing up in Payments Tab under Recent Activity Log?

UPDATE with ANSWER

So under the Payments Tab in Seller Hub go to All Transactions 

On the Right-hand side of the screen, just above where the list of Transactions start is a small checkmark box that reads: Hide Listing Fees

For some reason I had this box checked & I guess eBay considers label costs to be 'listing fees' and this is why I was no longer seeing that in my Summary page as I have unchecked & everything is back to normal. 

Figured I would update in case anyone else runs into this issue & has the same confusing time I did.  Thanks to those who responded with suggestions. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 10 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Why are Shipping Label Costs No Longer Showing up in Payments Tab under Recent Activity Log?

I just did some labels and it was showing fine.  You might try clearing your cookies and cache and try it again.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I tried viewing from a different laptop & using a different browser, same result.  I'll trying clearing my cache/cookies tomorrow.

I also noted that a shipping credit I received isn't showing up in the log either. So far I can see all recent payments & any related selling fees but nothing pertaining to shipping. If I go into "See All" &  click "Shipping Labels" under "All Types" everything is there..

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I'm unsure as to where you are going to try and run your detailed reports, but below is a picture of where you can go for detailed reports or summary reports.  The Financial statement option will give you a summary report.

Payments Reports 9-15-22.jpg

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

As for whether or not your MP account or PP will be charged for the cost of the shipping, you need to watch the bottom part of your Shipping Label form, just above the button to purchase the label.

Shpg Label Payment Options.jpg

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Seller Hub - Payments tab - RECENT ACTIVITY

The Recent Activity log shows all the most recent transactions. It's an overview so you don't need to run reports, etc. It shows all payments & fees & (up until a few days ago) shipping label payments.

I have access to another account & it still shows on that one. Seems to only be mine where this is getting left off.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Yes, I am aware of that & I check each time to make sure it is the "Your Funds" checked but you never know with eBay...  hence the reason I was a bit freaked because I check every time.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I cleared cache & cookies, no luck. Thank you for the suggestion.  The really odd thing is when I log onto my mom's account I can see the shipping label costs in her recent activity log. Same computer, same browser.

It is not a big thing, just a small inconvenience.  A new frustration on top of the new listing flow they forced most of us into. 😞

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@heathersthriftyfinds09 wrote:

I cleared cache & cookies, no luck. Thank you for the suggestion.  The really odd thing is when I log onto my mom's account I can see the shipping label costs in her recent activity log. Same computer, same browser.

It is not a big thing, just a small inconvenience.  A new frustration on top of the new listing flow they forced most of us into. 😞

You really should contact Ebay and notify them of the problem so they can work to fix it for you.  Yes, it would be VERY annoying indeed.

Here are your options for contacting Ebay Customer Service.

https://twitter.com/askebay?lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/

If when you use the link below you can only get to the Automated Assistant, type AGENT in the box and hit enter. You will then get more options.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851

For the Payment Team
https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=4816&&...

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

UPDATE with ANSWER

So under the Payments Tab in Seller Hub go to All Transactions 

On the Right-hand side of the screen, just above where the list of Transactions start is a small checkmark box that reads: Hide Listing Fees

For some reason I had this box checked & I guess eBay considers label costs to be 'listing fees' and this is why I was no longer seeing that in my Summary page as I have unchecked & everything is back to normal. 

Figured I would update in case anyone else runs into this issue & has the same confusing time I did.  Thanks to those who responded with suggestions. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply