cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens if a new buyer purchases from a new seller and wants to return?

What will happen if a new buyer buys from a new seller and a dispute occurs between them and a case is opened with whom does eBay stand in this case, since both parties do not have any reputation on the site and both of them have zero feedback?

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: What happens if a new buyer purchases from a new seller and wants to return?

BRAVO!

exactly!

almost more like the O.P. is seeking advice to scam under another I.D. 

Message 46 of 55
latest reply

Re: What happens if a new buyer purchases from a new seller and wants to return?

yes it doesn't say but it says the same idea of the concept

Message 48 of 55
latest reply

smart you... then what 😁

Message 49 of 55
latest reply

@dakbat-61 

So you do know the rules?  And that is why you are drop shipping from other sellers?

Message 50 of 55
latest reply

@dakbat-61 wrote:

it's right here : 
https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/posting-items/setting-postage-options/drop-shipping?id=4176

@dakbat-61 - This is from that link you posted. (The bold-faced red is mine, done for emphasis.)

"However, listing an item on eBay and then purchasing the item from another retailer or marketplace that ships directly to your customer is not allowed on eBay."

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 51 of 55
latest reply

never ever judge people intention .. i don't need to scam and if i wanted i wouldn't come here to ask i would just do it

plus i am in no need 

i have enough to live comfortably 
again 
Never ever judge people intentions .. it's not your right
when you own eBay don't forget to block me

Message 52 of 55
latest reply

i just found out about it then i reply to another person who is asking about it
since i knew something i am sharing it just like people did with me

Message 53 of 55
latest reply

Pretty defensive... 

Message 54 of 55
latest reply

What happens if a new buyer purchases from a new seller and wants to return?

The same thing that happens if...

A old buyer purchases from a old seller.

A old buyer purchases from a new buyer.

A new buyer purchases from a old seller.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 55 of 55
latest reply