cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I want from ebay for Christmas

I really really want ebay to open up more categories for variation listings (especially the ones like Decorative Collectible brands where they actually took it away when it was already on the old list).

I would also like to see them make a way to do a "all mugs (or whatever) $1.99 - 3 days only" type sale in MDM. The big boys run these so in B&M so we KNOW they work.

And while we're on What I want for Christmas - How about dropping the BIN on auctions down to (if not back to 10%) 20%?

And if you want to drive auctions - give stores the free BINs on auctions AND the right to list using their auction allotments in ANY category. Tired of non payers getting more for ACTUAL free than what stores get for (not really) "free".

Add yours.........

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: What I want from ebay for Christmas

I prefer not to dream big so I don't get let down, but apparently asking that ebay side with the seller in the rather obvious fraud cases IS dreaming big. Bah humbug back atcha ebay...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Well, I could add that ebay require a reason be given for a cancellation/return/Refund request.

Also requiring a picture upload in the case of a SNAD would be nice (as some other sites do), but as you say...not likely.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Just fix the item specifics...please...just fix them.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

And stop breaking them?

(that would be good)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply