cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well this isn't good... Sold a variation listing and have no idea which variation the buyer chose

I just completed a sale with a variation... where the seller selected the length of the bracelet they bought. I have double checked the email notification... I checked the shipping details and eBay does not show which variation my buyer selected.

Is anyone else having this problem?.... Is there somewhere I can find the information? What am I missing?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well this isn't good... Sold a variation listing and have no idea which variation the buyer chose

Did you view your orders page @ci1000 ?

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord/?filter=status:ALL_ORDERS

My orders page clearly shows the variation chosen by the buyer.

Edit: If this is the listing 404256061759 then it's not a variations listing.

It's a single item listing and the description says: 

• Bracelet Length: 7" (size includes clasp) If you need a different size please email me.
GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you view your orders page @ci1000 ?

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord/?filter=status:ALL_ORDERS

My orders page clearly shows the variation chosen by the buyer.

Edit: If this is the listing 404256061759 then it's not a variations listing.

It's a single item listing and the description says: 

• Bracelet Length: 7" (size includes clasp) If you need a different size please email me.
GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Well, that explains it. 😉

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

My bad.... most of my jewelry listings are variation listings.  Thanks for your help in pointing out what I should have noticed.  Sorry!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply