cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchers

what makes a watcher eligible for me to send an  offer? Why can I not send all my watchers offers instead of eBay picking two a day when I have 25 watchers. It causes you to lose sell’s not being able to send all watchers offers . It causes the seller to lose sales and the customer from purchasing their wanted items.I would like to be able to send all my watchers offers 9 out of 10 buy immediately when you send an offer.,the seller should be able to send offers to all of the watchers daily instead of eBay controlling it . 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Watchers

Not all watches want to receive offers and opt out of this.  If you have several watchers, but only a couple are eligible, it might mean you've already sent them one.  Offers can only be sent once to each new eligible watcher.   My experience it definitely not that 9 out of 10 buy immediately, but I've had some success using this feature. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If 9 out of 10 buy immediately when you send an offer, I'd like to know what kind of voodoo magic you're using.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Totally off topic, but you might want to revisit your listings. The titles for all of your 'Boho Shoulder Handbags' say "Leather". Polyurethane is actually plastic... 

Good for you that you have 'PU Leather' in the listing specifics, but that should be in the title, too. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Lower the price for everyone, not just a few watchers. Chances are they don't want it at any price, they just want to see how much you get.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

what makes a watcher eligible for me to send an  offer?

• the buyer has not opted out
  • you have not already sent an offer to that watcher for that item
  • the watcher has not received too many offers recently

the seller should be able to send offers to all of the watchers daily instead of eBay controlling it

Offers are unsolicited messages of a commercial nature. The common name for a message like that is SPAM and eBay has every right (some would say a duty) to control SPAM on their site.

Watching on eBay is supposed to anonymous, and eBay is very careful not to drive buyers away because they are getting junk mail from sellers. You get one shot at a watcher - so make it a good one.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply