cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Discount and Sales Volume Issues

Hi,

Wanted to reach out and see if anyone else was experiencing issues with volume discounts not showing for customers when they purchase more than 1 item?

Also, we've noticed a significant drop in sales with no logical reasoning. My concerns are the eBay algorithms. Anyone else subject to any drops?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Volume Discount and Sales Volume Issues

No loical reason?? 

Nothing like Covid, people dying, businesses closed, malls shuttered, joblessness, homelessness-none of that affects you?

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Cannot comment on volume discounts because I discontinued using them while I focus on the fact that sales have ceased. I have a few listings which have run for 5+ years that I can rely on for a few dozen sales each month ... they have gone totally cold, not a single sale in a couple weeks. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Given the reasoning you've presented, the bottom shouldn't just fall out. Typically, a gradual decline is expected...no? Being a unique essential business that we are, we didn't feel the dropouts others felt almost immediately. Comfort food. However, it has come to our door nonetheless, and we are beginning to see the pullback.

As for loical .... It was supposed to be logical. Sorry 😐

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Extremely helpful information, if for nothing else, to know if wasn't just us. With the stimulus, you would have thought the opposite trend. Thank you.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply