cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY DISAPPOINTED ON CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have officially been on the phone for 1 hour today in order to get help with refunding a customer their money because EBAY will not verify a bank account that has also been connected to our account. We have been customer for 17 years. This past year with using ebay more has been nothing but problems...

I have the correct phone numbered listed under my information but when it ask to send a verification code the last 4 digits are wrong and don't match any of the companies number. So not sure where it came from..

I have spoken to 4 representatives to handle this issue. Each time you have to tell the whole story of what is wrong and its just very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!! ONE HOUR LATER ON THE PHONE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STILL NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Don't waste your time with the phone customer service. An old pair of shoes might be more helpful. 

Go to Facebook and leave a message. They will get back to you and can be very helpful.

eBay for Business | Facebook

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@toms_pawn_city If you want to accomplish anything with eBay customer service, you basically have to demand to speak with a manager.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Have you added a credit/debit card to cover any fee's or refunds?

If the funds are not avaliable in your MP account, you'll have to cover the refund.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 4
latest reply