cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Item Specifics Glitch

ATTN: EBAY

After listing an item Ebay is suggesting that I update the "recommended item specifics" for my just listed items. No problem. I go in to add additional information and after hitting submit the item still shows up under update item specifics. I updated the same listing 3 times and it is still showing up under updated recommended item specifics.

PLEASE SAVE MY WORK. I am not going to update these stupid item specifics more than one time. Geesh can yall not fix anything properly. You want sellers to list items but you make it so difficult to play by your rules.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

are you checking the box that says "don't show me this anymore"?........  if you check that after making all the IS changes, it won't show that item again.  I stress.....you have the check the box as the LAST thing.....if you check it and then make another change, it will uncheck the box. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes I ALWAYS check that box. These are just normal recommended item specifics that aren't saving in the ebay system. This is a new Ebay glitch I encountered today. There is another post addressing the same problem as well.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Went into my listings to update the item specifics one more time and noticed in certain categories they have deleted the "do not remind me again" feature. Hmmm, wonder if anyone else has noticed this as I never would have if not encountering this problem.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply