cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unnecessary Negative Feedback

I am truly confused. I sold an item to a buyer. Shipped in 3 days of order. Buyer left a negative feedback. Buyer claims he was ripped off. The listing was plain and simple.  I went back and reread my listing and description. It was fine. Reported it to Ebay. Received an email claiming Ebay will ask the buyer to change his feedback but if not I should respect the buyers decision! What!? I am so confused! I have 100% seller feedback. Is this going to affect my rating? I am a small time seller and try to process, ship, and give positive feedback even if I feel it should not be sometimes. 

Does this mean I will be stuck with this negative feedback if he refuses to change it? I went back and responded politely to his feedback but now its still out there.

Thank you for listening.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Unnecessary Negative Feedback

This thread is about 4 years old and likely completely out of date.  @timebottle you may want to start a thread if there is something you want to discuss.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Unnecessary Negative Feedback

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply