cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send coupons - Is my stored bugged?

I noticed today I cannot send coupons to buyers who received one previously. When I sort my orders from oldest to newest, almost every single one is grayed out. I don't remember who I sent coupons to and who I didn't, but it seems the option is not resetting. My sales decreased by OVER half since June, and I've done everything I could think of trying to deny it was an issues outside of myself. It is probably still mostly a me issue, but I have seriously been wondering if buyers were even getting my coupons and I can't help but think this bug is effecting other aspects of my sales.

Yes, I called customer service. All the rep could do was submit a ticket to IT and confirm she sees the option grayed out and acknowledge that is shouldn't be. I was told to "check again in 72 hours". 

Is anyone else having issues sending coupons?

Has anyone else ever had any confirmation that a site issue/bug was effecting their store?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Unable to send coupons - Is my stored bugged?

I messaged about 20 customers who I individually sent coupons to and 3 have replied so far. All 3 did not receive the coupons. 

I cannot be the only one experiencing this issue?!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply