cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Commercial-Plus Rates 2020 / eBay Labels

brian@ebay, thank you very much for your reply to my post here.  I asked:

"Will the 3% Priority Mail discount continue for Top-Rated Sellers (TRS) for the new 2020 USPS rates? 

If so, will the discount be available to all TRS, including those who newly acquire TRS status?  Or do you have to be "grandfathered" in?

I can't find any official eBay discussion of the 3%-shipping-discount perk in the description of benefits of TRS status or Seller Protections (which discusses some TRS perks)."

You replied:

"There are no plans to remove the Top Rated Seller discount on USPS labels, so the discount will continue."

Would you please address my question regarding sellers who newly acquire TRS status?  Will they also receive the 3% Priority Mail discount?

(You may also wish to consider adding this discount to the list of TRS perks on the page describing TRS status.  There is no mention.)

Thanks very much!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: USPS Commercial-Plus Rates 2020 / eBay Labels

@better_than_ice_cream sorry about that! I accidentally moved my last post 😞 Here is what I said: @better_than_ice_cream there have been no changes or planned changes to this discount. Current and new Top Rated Sellers will benefit from it. I can see if that information can be added to the Top Rated help page in 🙂 

Brian,
Community Team

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

brian@ebay wrote:
We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, click the link to find the new location.

My screen says in a giant red block, "ACCESS DENIED".  I'm the original poster, so I hope you can fix it for me.   I can't see my post, nor your reply to my second question, if there was one.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

brian@ebay wrote:
We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, click the link to find the new location.

This is all I get when I click the new link:

2020_0129 14.53.13 Greenshot 009191.png

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@better_than_ice_cream sorry about that! I accidentally moved my last post 😞 Here is what I said: @better_than_ice_cream there have been no changes or planned changes to this discount. Current and new Top Rated Sellers will benefit from it. I can see if that information can be added to the Top Rated help page in 🙂 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

brian@ebay wrote:

@better_than_ice_cream sorry about that! I accidentally moved my last post 😞 Here is what I said: @better_than_ice_cream there have been no changes or planned changes to this discount. Current and new Top Rated Sellers will benefit from it. I can see if that information can be added to that help page in 🙂 

Thanks for the reply and confirmation.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@better_than_ice_cream wrote:

brian@ebay wrote:

@better_than_ice_cream sorry about that! I accidentally moved my last post 😞 Here is what I said: @better_than_ice_cream there have been no changes or planned changes to this discount. Current and new Top Rated Sellers will benefit from it. I can see if that information can be added to that help page in 🙂 

Thanks for the reply and confirmation.  Would you please move back and re-open that thread since you locked the previous (2019) one?  I would appreciate it.  Thanks!

@better_than_ice_cream this thread is still open for replies, it was just a single post within this thread that I moved. The 2019 thread will remain locked due to its age. Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 6 of 6
latest reply