cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off auto relist?

I haven't listed auctions on ebay in a few years.  Now they have this stupid auto relist.  I don't want this, never asked for it.  How do I turn it off?  It should be an option, not automatically.  

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Turn off auto relist?

Go to the part of the listing that says "pricing".  To the far right you will see "pricing options" in small print. Click on that and scroll down near the bottom and you will see an auto relist function to turn off.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Turn off auto relist?

Go to the part of the listing that says "pricing".  To the far right you will see "pricing options" in small print. Click on that and scroll down near the bottom and you will see an auto relist function to turn off.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

With my auctions the automatic relist will relist your item for an additional 8 weeks at no extra charge.  Believe me, you need those relists to sell anything these days!

Sending America's collectibles where they belong, one auction at a time!

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

Thank you for answering my post.  I am downsizing all of our collections.  If something does not sell, it goes into the garage sale pile, if it doesn't sell there, then salvation army!    I need to have the house cleaned out at our age! LOL!  

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

THANK YOU!   It was so frustrating trying to find where to do that.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

I was looking for this answer. But after the 8 weeks, does it stop relisting? Coz i don’t want to pay for another fee.

thanks!

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

I just realized you do have to pay if you used up the 250 free listings! After the 8 weeks shut it off or resist with 250 free items the next month. 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

@caroga1822 wrote:

Thank you for answering my post.  I am downsizing all of our collections.  If something does not sell, it goes into the garage sale pile, if it doesn't sell there, then salvation army!    I need to have the house cleaned out at our age! LOL!  

Why not just auto-relist until the weekend of your garage sale? It might sell prior to that and be one fewer item you have to sell at the yard sale. It costs you nothing (other than the first insertion) and may result in a sale. 

Then when the weekend of the garage sale is approaching, if there are still no bids, you can end it right before it automatically relists.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

This did not work.  There was not that option.  I am in the middle of a listing and it was incorrect the first time, and I was hoping to change it (I wanted no auction) when the 7 days was over, so I was chagrinned when it automatically relisted!  Now I'm stuck again.   Ebay does not give me the option and it is not in ANY of their help FAQ sites.  I may have to wait 8 weeks.  

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

@little_shop_007 wrote:

I was looking for this answer. But after the 8 weeks, does it stop relisting?

Yes. After 8 weeks of auction listing it will go into your Unsold folder.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

If you no longer want it listed, there are no bids and it ends in more than 12 hours you can end it now

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/ending-listing?id=4146&st=3&po...

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

Did they disable this cuz I don't see it there...

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

I cannot find the "auto relist" disable feature either. I'm assuming it's in another location or no longer an option. I have looked near and far on PC and the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Turn off auto relist?

I can no longer find the option to turn off the auto-relist either it has just disappeared which just eats up free listings for me, eBay getting greedy

Message 14 of 14
latest reply