cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triple Ugh

So I was signed in to my other account this morning and got the 10% ebay bucks coupon so purchased some stuff I needed to use it. Then signed in to my main account (this one) and got a Triple Thrill $15 off $75 coupon-which too late to use unless I buy/spend more. Posting in hopes of helping someone else!

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Triple Ugh

@shezajennieo wrote:

I received the "TRIPLETHRILL" (good for $15 off each of three purchases minimum of $75) offer in my inbox yesterday too, said it was good through 11/21, activated it, and went to use it today. But the offer has disappeared from my inbox and was not good when I tried to apply it today. Not a triple thrill for me!

Well I'd be concerned about that too.

brian@ebay 

tyler@ebay 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @mam98031!

There's been some issues with this particular coupon (Triple Thrill). It was inadvertently sent to a broader base of members than was originally intended.  Customer Service has been updated on this and if you're running into the issue the best course of action is to contact CS directly to have them review the items you're looking at purchasing for eligibility and compensation.  Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

Same here! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Ditto

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

@atalla1 wrote:

Ditto

Then to resolve your issue follow Tyler's advice above.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 20 of 23
latest reply

Yeah I don't think you missed on much since it doesn't even appear to work. I got the email but the darn code keeps getting error/ incorrect code msg guess we're both unlucky lol
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

I feel a lot better now-not that I'm happy it's not working for others-but seeing that it was another accident/glitch (even though the triple thrill ad was sent to me directly in my eBay messages, and was on my home page when signed in) makes me realize that I didn't miss a thing-just like the try selling get $10 that I did not receive either.  Still ugh though Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

all this drama for nothing- the Triple Thrill code didn't even work. I was on the phone with customer sup[port yesterday afternoon and they said they had a glitch... they said try again tomorrow (which would be today)...

Message 23 of 23
latest reply