cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking not updating

Hello;

I'm a seller, and recently I sold an item, like many others before I put the information of the tracking in the order so the buyer can keep an eye on his shipment.

A few days later I noticed that the tracking was giving any updates on the shipping, and just a couple of days after that the buyer contact me to tell me that he received his package and everything was OK.

Until now the tracking isn't showing anything.

Couple of question:

1- Why could this be happening?

2- The buyer has a way to inform that he receive the package so the order can be close? Even thought he received his package, I'm afraid that if the order doens't close, it may reflect badly on my rating.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Tracking not updating

Sorry, one more thing I noticed.

I'm not shipping from United States.

All the tracking  I upload that has US destination are tracking ok throught ebay, the ones that I send to other countrys no. Although they can be tracked with other websites.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Tracking not updating

@pipir96  contact the shipping company and ask

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Tracking not updating

Thanks, but I don't think they are the problem, because the tracking works ok when I check in another website that isn't ebay. Just ebay that is not updating.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Tracking not updating

I sold an item early Wednesday morning (6/24) and mailed it within 2 hours at my postal station.  It finally showed "Acceptance" at 12:30 AM on 6/26... and processed through Orlando.  THEN "Origin Accepted" again at 4:50 AM.  Somehow, they "accepted" it in the middle of the night... it traveled 60+ miles... and then was accepted AGAIN at my local postal station.  It's now showing that it DEPARTED Orlando today at 12:52 PM.  That's about three hours from now.

Tracking has been a mess for a while now.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Tracking not updating

This is the USA board. Maybe check with the country you are shipping from as tracking is different.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply