cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is nuts

I get up this morning thinking about the millions of things I need to get done and trying to figure out how I am going to have time to do everything

I go to ebay to check there first and I can't find my opening page.  Everything is different and I'm being forced to go through weird pages until ebay thinks I'm done.  And I can't figure out how to get it back the way I need it.  No "set as opening page" on the page I want to open with

WTH?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: This is nuts

@readabouthorses wrote:

@pingpong517 wrote:

BUT it was announced..it was told to all of us LOOOOOONG ago it was coming...

so maybe your mad because you didn't take it serious, and even try it when you could and opt back out.

it's here and we all will use it... just like any new windows that comes out or the newest smart phone, or countless things that change....

why?  BECAUSE!  (explained it all before, but that is a universal parent answer...and it is fact!)

I tried it as least 5 different times from the time it was first announced and just found it massive overkill for what I needed ... a huge waste of my monitor space with stuff I couldn't get rid of. Make the Growth tab just go away as I don't need it ever. Make the Marketing tab go away .. I don't need it ever.

At least I'm now back to Selling Manager for the time being.

yes you are right , those two things i would move or delete too..but i can't and i just don't bother with it..

i too only need a real basic set up, but i work with what i can..

and you did customize the page?..you can get rid of a lot...at least some... i find i have the top three boxes used and the shortcuts with added places..and orders and listings are my two i use....so i don't bneed more, and don't really use the other stuff..but you can only get rid of some ...so slim it down.

good that you are ok now...and later you will try it..and find some litte things that people have found work or not...like that "sell" clicking on it gets me to where i look at listings / unsold...from there can hit the overview...and go where i want again... so it maybe not as easy in one way, but it's an adventure each time..lol

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

IMG_6828.JPG

hope you can see this.. i set it up this way..all i use and need really is there...the listing and orders i can do what i need when a sale or listing needs to be done..and don't laugh at my sales...

the top six boxes fit my screen size , so not moving... I adapted and have more than enough to see...and can do pretty much what i need as fast now..oh there are a few steps that seem to be there"extra" but..i figured out a technique that works...but again i am sall seller -so i think it is easier for me.... so... 

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Thanks. That was helpful. If I get dumped back in again I'll see what I can move around and see if there is anything I can eliminate to speed up the loading process.

I use Turbo Lister to list and relist so I don't need any of that. I'm printing my labels at PayPal because it is so much faster than trying to get there through eBay labels.

I wish I could get faster DSL connection but my provider says don't plan on anything anytime soon.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Now all we have to do is kill those listings, open another site and start over elsewhere.   whose idea was this mess??

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

Thanks. That was helpful. If I get dumped back in again I'll see what I can move around and see if there is anything I can eliminate to speed up the loading process.

I use Turbo Lister to list and relist so I don't need any of that. I'm printing my labels at PayPal because it is so much faster than trying to get there through eBay labels.

I wish I could get faster DSL connection but my provider says don't plan on anything anytime soon.

ah... yes each of us do different things ....  things may get better too...

Message 20 of 20
latest reply