Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Promoted listings is a scam!

I pay extra for promoted listings so my items will have more exposure, here's my experience. I list my item and wait 48 hrs and I have a few views. No interest after 72 hrs so I go on a neutral computer and search for my item, exactly. I search to pa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Customer Base for Local Pickup

Is there a way to find out an idea of how many people shop on EBay that live in my area? I I searched current listings, there are a couple, could not find any items sold locally in the categorys I will be listing in (Wheels and Tires) However w e are...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 254 replies
  • 35 helpful

eBay suck. They don't care about sellers (or in general people).

They messed up my shipping label. Very simple request (my 5 yr old nephew can do it)They broke their own company policies (They voided my shipping label without me agreeing to, which should not be allowed by ebay)They refuse to admit their mistake an...

• 46 replies
  • 2 helpful

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 45 replies
  • 6 helpful

Local Pickup- How to find buyers in my area

Is there a way to find out an idea of how many people shop on EBay that live in my area? I I searched current listings, there are a couple, could not find any items sold locally in the categorys I will be listing in (Wheels and Tires) However w e are...

eBay 100% charity can cost you money if not done correctly!

I was selling a item for a friend (regular sale not auction) for charity and did a 100% donation. After the item sold I had a $25 bill to pay. Item Sales Price was $50 with free shipping.Ebay promotion Fee: $5Shipping: $20 My expectation is that sinc...

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! eBay froze my payments for 30 days for no reason!

I received a message saying that my account "did not meet the bad buyer policy requirements".If I have had no complaints, item returned, no buyer disputes, where does this come from?The worst thing is that when I try to get in touch, I can't reach an...

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors